30 day shred group Start July 8th

Options
Anyone interested in starting 30 day shred with me on Sun, July 8th, 2012?

This will be me second time doing this dvd (last about 6 months ago). Hopeing to see some big changes.

We can track weight, inches, whatever and share pics if you like.

We can start a group or just post to this topic. Let me know your thoughts!

Replies

• francis1425
    francis1425 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i WOULD BE HAPPY TO JOIN YOU, I STARTED ON JUNE 27TH, BUT I AM ONLY DOING IT ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY AND THEN RUNNING ON TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY. I KNOW IF I DO IT EVERY DAY I WILL GET BORED AND QUIT.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today- I would love to follow along with someone else!!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I started today,but would love a group to keep me motivated.
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Sunday as well!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    IN :-) I have never done the whole thing like you are supposed to.. Curious about the results I could get.. Sunday works for me.. Hopefully being in a group will keep me motivated..
  • erin_brianne
    erin_brianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sunday will be a good day for me to start. I've been thinking about doing it for a couple of weeks.
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I know there are 3 levels for this but how long do you stay on the first/second/third level or is it up to you?
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I know there are 3 levels for this but how long do you stay on the first/second/third level or is it up to you?

You are supposed to switch every day 10 days. But I'll leave it up to you.
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started mine on Monday, today is my day 5. I am using 5 and 8 pound free weights, it is a little hard but doable:)
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this program again. I tried it a few years ago, but never finished it. I'm in if I can find my dumbbells! ;)
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've been through the DVD once before, not in 30 days but I eventually made it to the end. My suggestion is to take photos and measurements before you start. I think you'lll be amazed when you get to the end.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I started it today, and would love to keep up with some other people!
  • conleyclan
    Options
    I would love to be in on the group! I have tried it a couple of times but never finished...
    I will possibly be gone for a weekend so I might not be able to do it every day, but I will do my best to get every day done!
    This is exciting! I NEED MOTIVATION! And this may be a great way to get it!!
    Thanks!
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    <sigh> I am in...I know it will be good for me and I had it scheduled to start on 7/9 anyways. Perfect timing to get myself motivated, moving and held accountable. :bigsmile:
  • arvanhorn
    arvanhorn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I have it and so want to do it, this will be my motivitation.:happy:
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Started Level 1 day 1 today. Would love to join so I can finish!
  • kerryjudson
    kerryjudson Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    both myself and my daughter started level one today, found it hard but we did it and felt so good afterward. we took before pics and are both feeling really motivated to keep going. be good to have some others starting too and hear how you're getting on :-D
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ok we got a good group going.

Please put your user name on this spreadsheet to track. You don't have to enter your information if you don't want but it will help us track and keep accountable. If you wish to take pictures and post for before during and after do it! You can only give more inspiration to others.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZOpOv758RldGxVNHJ4TmVfNnF3Z09abGZnWjZkT3c

Feel free to add eachother as friends. I'll try to think of a fun weekly tid bit that we can all "participate" in. If you need help, suggetsions or your kicking it on high level with 10lb weights we want to hear about it!

I'm going to up my weights to 5s and 8s and see how it goes this time.
  • lbl0914
    lbl0914 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (7/6/12) but I would love to join the group for some extra support and motivation. I've done the video many times but never made it through the full 30 days. Looking forward to a full 30 days worth of results this time!:happy:
  • wilfredenciso
    Options
    I started July 3rd and my body is super sore. I feel much better after I work out. I am also looking forward to finishing the 30 days shred. I would like to have more motivation just in case. I am in!!