30 day shred group Start July 8th

Options

Replies

• kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay so since I had such a hard time on level one yesterday and people had said they liked level 2 better I tried that. I too like level 2 better. I still had to take breaks but I did much better than yesterday. I need to figure out a way to modify the plank twist my belly gets in the way
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    can you delete posts?
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you. The way I did it at first only gave me 70 and I know that I am working a lot harder than that :) I am trying to follow Natalie LOL
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    I would like to join startIng Sunday....I have been out of cerculation for a while and this is great way to get back.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    So I was going to create us a group since we have so many people but there is already one out there.

Should we all join it?

I emailed the person who created to group to check to see if the 20 of us! could join their group.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am in! I will finish Ripped in 30 tomorrow, so I will start 30 Day Shred probably on the 9th.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and joined the group that is already formed since it's the same start date. I think we should all just do that.
  • MindyMay80
    Options
    Just bought the DVD the other day and tried it for the first time today. I will totally do this!
  • mstw
    mstw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to add this to my exercise log? I weigh 170 now - how many calories do you think I am burning? PLZ say a big number :)

Just as a comparison I guess I am about 150 - 5' 4" , my HRM usually reads about 220 to 240 depending on the level.. It has been awhile since I have done it ( never straight through) and I use 5 and 8 lb weights and on some exercises 10's... Good luck everyone.. We can complete this together..
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    In!! Started today! Feel free to add me!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Absolutely join!! Great minds think a like! We would love to combine groups!

Here is the link to our group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6853-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-start-date-july-8

Mary Beth,
    I will send you a separate email so I can add you a moderator.

Can't wait to start the Shred!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Great im in :) added my name and info on chart
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Mmmporkrinds Posts: 192
    Options
    Yeah, why not. I'm in!
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    i was thinking of starting again, so i am in! hopefully this will help keep me motivated to do it everyday
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4, but would love to join in for accountability. I actually just took my measurements before logging on!
  • Annette1513
    Annette1513 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Just finished my 30 days, but my daughter is on her 17th day, she has been doing it with me, so i am starting again anyway..Wont be home on sunday, so if its o.k., will be starting on Monday...Good luck to all!!!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I've had the DVD for a while and wanted to start a couple days ago, but my DVD player was broken. Bought a new one last night and I'll hook it up tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'll do in the middle of the month when I travel for a conference. I might miss a couple days.
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! :smile:
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The 8th is a great day for me too!! Like every one else... Got through a portion but never finished. This is my month to get going and get it done! Please add me as a friend and I'll add myself to the spread sheet in the morning! WOO HOO!