Public Restrooms

Options
armymil
armymil Posts: 163 Member
Do you lay down toliet paper or the annoying flappy seat cover on the seat or do you go "without protection?"

Replies

• krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    LMAO! I lay toilet paper. I hate the annoying flappy things! I always rip it in two when I pull out the middle :blushing:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Studies show that the first stall as soon as you walk in is the least used...so I always use first stall...and you gotta hover man. And you flush with your foot..I refuse to touch anything!
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Gotta hover? Lol. Practice squats?
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    Studies show that the first stall as soon as you walk in is the least used...so I always use first stall...and you gotta hover man. And you flush with your foot..I refuse to touch anything!

I totally flush with my foot!
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I hover!!! Lol
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I lay it down! I layer that ish! Seriously. It's soooo gross. If I'm able to, I TRY super hard to hold it in. I know that's not good either, but I'm skeevy of public bathrooms in general. :blushing:
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Exactly!!!!! I am teaching my 5 year old niece to flush with her foot. She thinks I am playing, kinda cute :)
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Don't bother with the paper or covers, I squat/hover and don't touch anything (I flush with paper covering my hand, open doors with paper etc) , and never go #2 in a public restroom :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I sit on the toilet. Like a normal person. I have yet to get any infection or disease. Silly people.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I thought you were SUPPOSED TO flush with your foot. That's why they make it a little kick-bar thing. no?
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    No, I am worse. I wet and soap up a paper towel, clean the seat, then dry it before squatting down and making cheek to toilet contact. Anything touched by another human's *kitten* is loathsome to me.
  • tiffygrl12
    tiffygrl12 Posts: 40
    Options
    I hover!!!

Me too!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Anytime I hear someone say they "hover" I think about a very pregnant Jenna Fischer making a public plea on the tonight show for everyone not to hover because it gets all over the seat.. she said everyone should just wipe it off and sit on it, or use a seat cover.. but pregnant woman can't hover and sometimes she doesn't even have time to wipe the seat and sat in urine once. :laugh:

Moving along.. I just wipe the seat and sit, or occasionally use a cover. Then I flush normally, I'm about to go wash my hands anyway.. so I don't see why not.

You touch nastier things on a daily basis.. shopping carts at Wal Mart, anyone??
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Hover.
  • WEB3
    WEB3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hover. Or if I know I'm gonna be a while, I will "set up camp"
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I sit on the toilet. Like a normal person. I have yet to get any infection or disease. Silly people.

Using the public restrooms here at work...3/4 of the guys here never wash their hands...HELL TO THE NO!!!! Call me silly!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Using the public restrooms here at work...3/4 of the guys here never wash their hands...HELL TO THE NO!!!! Call me silly!

You're silly.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    hover.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I sit but I use the private handicrapper. That way, when I feel the subtle warmth of the previous occupant, I feel closer to them.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Do you lay down toliet paper or the annoying flappy seat cover on the seat or do you go "without protection?"

I never use either...and I never got any rare or communicable diseases from it.

From Robert Klein...

Dont EVER sit on a public toilet seat....things jump off of it! Public toilet seats are the WORST things in the world...WWII was created by a public toilet seat. SQUAT, HOVER, use someone ELSE'S *kitten* if you have to!! Don't EVER touch a public toilet seat!!!