Public Restrooms

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I put down toilet paper/toilet seat cover AND I squat. I despise public bathrooms.

Edited to add a word so that the sentence would make sense.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I sit on the toilet. Like a normal person. I have yet to get any infection or disease. Silly people.

I will second this. I do enough squats during my workouts thank you. Besides you're just sitting... it's not as if people are asking you to lick the toilet seat! And like someone else said, you're going to go wash your hands anyway, so no big deal.
    Hover. Or if I know I'm gonna be a while, I will "set up camp"

Sounds interesting... what's considered camping in a public washroom...
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Man.. That makes sense.

I use the cleaning wipes at Walmart / Target. There is fecal on those handles!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Lay seat covers and still hover.

Ok I lied. I lay seat covers and I "try" to not sit but I'm not good at squatting over the toilet.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Man.. That makes sense.

I use the cleaning wipes at Walmart / Target. There is fecal on those handles!

Dude, there's fecal matter every where. On the keyboard you're typing on, and the desk at your work, on the door handle to your office. Everywhere.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Most gross me out, I use the covers or toilet paper.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I sit on the toilet. Like a normal person. I have yet to get any infection or disease. Silly people.
    Agreed! Although I do sometimes use a napkin to pull open the door handle on the way out, so perhaps I'm conflicted :wink:
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I hover... also rip off the first two sheets of toilet paper and throw it in the toilet... also flush with my foot... soooo gross!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It's called an *kitten* Gasket
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    toilet paper, and tons of it...lol...gotta protect myself now:)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I sit but I use the private handicrapper. That way, when I feel the subtle warmth of the previous occupant, I feel closer to them.

Note to self... don't read topics in chit chat fun and games while eating. It may cause choking!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    If the quality of the bathroom's cleanliness when I walk in is not up to my standards then I'll wipe the seat before I sit down. I can't use those covers or take the time to make a cushion because they're not really protecting me when they get stuck to my butt cheeks and sometimes can hide in my pants so guess what I just spread the germs anyway.

If the bathroom's that nasty I'll just hold it. Otherwise, whatever. I've had to clean public restrooms before, I know how hard it is to keep up with what flies through.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I don't make a habit of ****ting in public toilets.
  • wesH
    wesH Posts: 19
    Options
    i usually build up a tissue nest like three feet high
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Same here. Work one is one of few exceptions.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

There may be no greater pleasure in this rat race than getting paid to poop.
  • tiffygrl12
    tiffygrl12 Posts: 40
    Options
    Don't bother with the paper or covers, I squat and don't touch anything (I flush with paper covering my hand, open doors with paper etc) , and never go #2 in a public restroom :)

I didn't see this before I posted. I do the EXACT same thing except I don't use the first couple of sheets of toilet paper.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    This is why I carry an E-tool with me....Military men know what i'm talking about...prop under one cheek.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I think this whole thread is realllllllyyyyyyy stupid....... I mean gah! W/E
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    There may be no greater pleasure in this rat race than getting paid to poop.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly on that one. I was thinking more along the lines of Wal-mart, etc.