Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    if we're talking about droppin bombs,
    i put my *kitten* on the seat.
    no health concerns as of yet.

if it's just a solid piss i need to take....i'll use a urinal, or the smart water bottle under my desk.
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think this whole thread is realllllllyyyyyyy stupid....... I mean gah! W/E

Lol.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I poop in the urinal and spackle my *kitten* with purell afterwards
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I poop in the urinal and spackle my *kitten* with purell afterwards

win.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

if it's just a solid piss i need to take....i'll use a urinal, or the smart water bottle under my desk.

Oh Gawd! Please don't let anyone think that's the citrus Crystal light or anything. :sick: :laugh:
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options

Lol.

I mean seriously....... Everyone knows that you should just pee all over the seat for all you suckers that actually sit on it..... Paper or cover it still soaks through....
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    OMFG! You have vampire teeth. EEEkkk.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

You speak with wisdom. I would like to subscribe to your pamphlet.
  • armymil
    Options
    OMFG! You have vampire teeth. EEEkkk.

True Blood season
  • rach7turtle
    rach7turtle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Don't bother with the paper or covers, I squat/hover and don't touch anything (I flush with paper covering my hand, open doors with paper etc) , and never go #2 in a public restroom :)

^ this!!!
  • armymil
    Options

Lol.

I mean seriously....... Everyone knows that you should just pee all over the seat for all you suckers that actually sit on it..... Paper or cover it still soaks through....

Win
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I sit on the toilet. Like a normal person. I have yet to get any infection or disease. Silly people.

This.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    If your real worried about it, just leave an upper-decker.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Just sit and use the toilet folks! (hoverers just splash urine all over everything and while urine is sterile and has no germs, the idea is just gross). Unless you have open sores on your butt, germs aren't going to get in. The risk in public bathrooms is from germs on your hands. People don't realize how much they touch their noses , their mouth, rub their eyes during the course of the day.. that's how you get sick. And there are germs everwhere, toilet is probably least of the issues. How about ATM keypads, and the debit swipers at stores, or the pens the pens they give everyone to sign credit slips with??????

As for the foot flushing method... think about this - go back in the toilet rest room past. Three people before you... person 1 uses his foot flush. Person 2 uses his foot to flush. Person 3 uses his hand. So now person 3 not only has the "normal" gems from the toilet and handle on his hand, he has whatever nasty germs the previous two people stepped in that was on their shoes on his hands. He turns the lock on the stall door, leaving all those germs. He turns on the water faucet, germming it up.

Now you come in and foot flush... great... but when you open the stall door and turn on the faucet, you're gonna get the germs on you anyway. So what's the point of the foot flush??? In a sense you end up with more germs because of the foot flushers.

Use the bathroom like a normal person, thoroughly wash your hands and use the papertowels that you dry your hands with to turn off the faucet and open the bathroom door. If there are only blowers in the bathroom, you're screwed anyway because you have nothing to open the door handle with and as soon as you touch it, those germs (including the ones of people who didn't wash their hands) are on you.

I am in full support of taking precautions and washing your hands frequently but I think people get hysterical about it. In my parents day never heard of anyone dieing, getting sick, getting an STD from a public bathroom.
  • mistimn
    mistimn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hover :))) and open the door with my foot so I don't have to touch the knob lol
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hell yes and will do the pee pee dance while I lay in straight. LOL
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Studies show that the first stall as soon as you walk in is the least used...so I always use first stall...and you gotta hover man. And you flush with your foot..I refuse to touch anything!

Ever since that went public, I think it's no longer true... They went and ruined it.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Just sit and use the toilet folks! (hoverers just splash urine all over everything and while urine is sterile and has no germs, the idea is just gross). Unless you have open sores on your butt, germs aren't going to get in. The risk in public bathrooms is from germs on your hands. People don't realize how much they touch their noses , their mouth, rub their eyes during the course of the day.. that's how you get sick. And there are germs everwhere, toilet is probably least of the issues. How about ATM keypads, and the debit swipers at stores, or the pens the pens they give everyone to sign credit slips with??????

As for the foot flushing method... think about this - go back in the toilet rest room past. Three people before you... person 1 uses his foot flush. Person 2 uses his foot to flush. Person 3 uses his hand. So now person 3 not only has the "normal" gems from the toilet and handle on his hand, he has whatever nasty germs the previous two people stepped in that was on their shoes on his hands. He turns the lock on the stall door, leaving all those germs. He turns on the water faucet, germming it up.

Now you come in and foot flush... great... but when you open the stall door and turn on the faucet, you're gonna get the germs on you anyway. So what's the point of the foot flush??? In a sense you end up with more germs because of the foot flushers.

Use the bathroom like a normal person, thoroughly wash your hands and use the papertowels that you dry your hands with to turn off the faucet and open the bathroom door. If there are only blowers in the bathroom, you're screwed anyway because you have nothing to open the door handle with and as soon as you touch it, those germs (including the ones of people who didn't wash their hands) are on you.

I am in full support of taking precautions and washing your hands frequently but I think people get hysterical about it. In my parents day never heard of anyone dieing, getting sick, getting an STD from a public bathroom.

THIS x 1,000 :drinker:
  • agirltoremember98
    Options
    I refuse to use public restrooms.. Germ freak right here <
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    No. Because the average butt cheek is MUCH cleaner than the average hand. Also, paper doesn't actually protect against anything, any germs present actually go right through it.