How come in the morning im 126 but later in the day im 129?

Options
124»

Replies

• jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    Weight fluctuation from what you're putting in your body throughout the day. Only weigh in the morning, and don't weigh everyday either.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Food and water weight
  • velvetvamp
    Options
    yes theres food drinks and clothes, i sugest weighting urself 1 time a week and only in the morning theres less disapointment then
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    OCD!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You can also be up to an inch shorter at the end of the day.

mindblown.jpg

That's only true for guys.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Well I just lost 7lbs by peeing my pants and burning so many calories laughing. Thanks guys :)
  • tatyanaap
    tatyanaap Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this thread gave me a serious laugh
  • james123567
    james123567 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Throughout the day you have to remember you're a constantly dynamic organism to be blunt and hopefully not offensive at all. In the morning after waking you tend to be pretty base, no additional food/water weight, etc. After you eat/drink until you get rid of it it's added to your body weight. You're good doll!:happy:
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I gain up to 7 pounds morning to night, Its normal :)

7lbs! Yikes. That's a lot of fluid to retain.

1 gallon of water is 8.4 pounds, approximately. So many other variables. Some of us weigh once a week. YOu will lose weight in God's time, not by your schedule.

Yes, I understand that , but don't forget output. I think the normal value is between 1200-1500ml/day. Of course this does not take into account, respiration, prespiration, fluid from food.

Although fluid retention is particuarly common in females (premenstrual) it can also be a signal for other more serious issues ( CHF, kidney disease, thyroid disease etc). This is probably not the case so long as the person does not experience any other symptoms in addition to weight gain.

All apologies if that was TMI! :-)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    The true answer that no one had the heart to tell you was that your diet is faulty.

Start eating less.

Utterly stupid and irresponsible thing to say, whether said seriously or in jest.
    Everyone weighs more by the end of the day, unless they only eat crisps and light foods and don't intake fluids, or worse, do not eat at all.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Pint's a pound the world around. Pint=2 cups. So my cup of coffee is totally 2 pounds.

In all seriousness, I have the answer. I heard it on NPR. It was smart journalists reporting on scientific discovery for a general audience, so you know there's no mistakes here:

It's Higgs Boson particles. Things have mass (popularly known as weight) because of Higgs Boson particles. Clearly, you have more of them in the evening than in the morning. You need to figure out how to get rid of Higgs Boson particles. Maybe ring up those chaps at CERN and see if they can help?
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Because you put things into your body, like food and water. It's really that simple.

This. ^^^
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can also be up to an inch shorter at the end of the day.

That's only true for guys.

HA
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sit on the toilet for an hour you'll go back your goal weight...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too.
    Even when I'm under my goal calorie intake for the day.
    I think sometimes the water (Powerade 0) adds some weight.
    But I think if you watch the sodium/calorie intake then things should balance out.
    over the week/months.
    at least thats what I'm hoping for =D

100515-have-the-dumb.jpg
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I would have to say you gained 3 pounds possibly muscle! just remember muscle weighs more than fat. And yes scales dont lie!