Before & Afters picture thread

Options

Replies

• jwc101
    jwc101 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am just amazed and inspired by the transformations and hard work each of you put in. You keep me motivated to continue down this road of living and breathing healthy.
  • wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These photos are so amazing. I'm not sure if I have a before photo other then one taken a few months before as I tend to be the one taking the photos as like most of us I hate seeing how I look but I will have a dig through and see what I can find and although I'm nowhere near finished I'll post any up to so far at some point. It really keeps me motivated seeing this.

Wendy
  • angimarie
    angimarie Posts: 31
    Options
    Summer 11
    DSC02413.jpg

Spring 12
    DemoSampleOutline1.jpg
  • kheather72
    kheather72 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    allpics290.jpg
    Before

<
    After
  • JennytheWicked
    JennytheWicked Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    From March 1, 2012 to July 1, 2012

av0uat.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/av0uat.png <---- since it's not showing the whole picture.
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow, good job! you've got a 6 pack. Nice work
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't have any afters yet. I just started! :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • pensafl14
    pensafl14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiring thread! Everyone looks AMAZING, keep up the good work!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    100_6103_00-1-1-1.jpg
    100_1454-3-1.jpg
    unfortunately, gained a little, but more determined than ever now!! : )
    100_2365-1.jpg
  • tonyc518
    tonyc518 Posts: 14
    Options
    I love these kinds of threads...truly inspiring to see everyone's progress.

Here's mine.

Before:
    207370_1004269711813_1739_n.jpg
    199154_1004269791815_1241_n.jpg

After:
    384747_2247717917241_254333181_n.jpg
    me2.jpg
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Everyone on here looks amazing! So inspiring! Here's my most current before/during :)

1beforeduring.jpg

You look great! Amesome! You look so much happier!
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    before (jan 172lbs) size 12 jeans

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

Current (july 150lbs) size 6 jeans

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg
  • rmsturdy
    rmsturdy Posts: 73
    Options
    Hi Everyone looks great. Did all of you lose just by counting the calories and entering exercises on MFP? Or did you all do something additional? I'm a skeptic. I've been using MFP consistently for 2 weeks and the scales are moving in the WRONG direction for me or not moving at all. I've been exercising more than ever. 1 hour on the stationary bike 4 - 5 times a week. And I've just started 1 hour on the elliptical starting this week :( I want to see results!!!! Help!! Any suggestions?

If you are doing good exercise you are probably building muscle, which will show as weight "gained". You might want to measure yourself instead (I wish I had done that). Be sure you are entering the right serving size too. What I thought was a serving of cereal was really me eating 2! :)
    I have lost 33 and Its just been 30day shred in the beginning (with the most change made) and now Zumba and counting those calories.
    Good luck!

I agree, the scales are not always the best way to mesure your success. My wife gained 5lbs in her second week and she is right beside me when doing P90x and is eating the same as I. She was a little discouraged affter the 3rd week, but i reminder her that she was able to do more pushups, jumping jacks, and other selected exercises. I told her just this week, (week 4 of P90X) that I could tell changes were happening for the good. The scales dont say what she would want them to, but her body is showing her true success so far.Keep going, and don't give up!!!!!

Don't give up!! The same thing happened to me every time I got back on the bandwagon. Drove me NUTS when I started P90X Lean. I gained weight and didn't get back to my starting point until the second phase. y trainer told me that my muscles were holding a lot of water since I was lifting (but it happens to me when I do pure cardio too) and that it's part of the process of building muscle. So while you probably don't have a lot of new muscle yet (it takes 6 weeks for noticeable change to happen to your body) your body is slowly building it. Also, did you know that women can fluctuate 10 pounds from one day to the next depending on water retention and our cycle?? Ick. My advice? Stick with it, keep tracking your food honestly and competely ignore the scale for 6-8 weeks. Take pictures even if you only show them to yourself. It's better feedback then a scale. Also, if you can get your body composition done, do it. It's worth the money and a much better measure of how you're doing.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Jessie!! I'm so proud of you! You look amazing!!!!!
    before (jan 172lbs) size 12 jeans

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

Current (july 150lbs) size 6 jeans

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You all look SO GOOD!!!! This is such an inspiring thread! I only have befores or I would post mine! haha! Keep posting guys!!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    i love seeing befores/afters from everyone!!
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow this thread is absolutely amazing and inspiring! Congratulations everyone.
    I just started on this weight loss journey but ya'll better believe that I WILL be posting my pictures on this thread one day too!
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    This was EXACTLY what I needed today! I've been having a down day, and was really starting to doubt my ability to lose weight, but this sure did help :) Congrats and good luck to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!