When you are home alone....

Options

Replies

• colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When I am home alone I usually clean, read, watch TV, play on the XBOX, exercise, try on clothes in front of the mirror, sleep in bed..stare out the window at the world passing by..dance, browse online at everything, use my phone to text/ring whoever I need to, erm and I think that is it!
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Jump on the bed, put my shoes on the couch, watch R rated movies lol
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i am going to steal answers because they are true.

if my dogs are asleep then i am naked or in my briefs watching sports. if my dogs are awake i am in shorts cant be naked in front of the dogs.
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    haha i know! dogs dont judge but they know its wierd still
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i am going to steal answers because they are true.

if my dogs are asleep then i am naked or in my briefs watching sports. if my dogs are awake i am in shorts cant be naked in front of the dogs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SO FUNNY, BUT CUTE!!
  • jennie5565
    jennie5565 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MUSIC is on Blast, singing and dancing crazy, door open when I use the bathroom, use the computer and do all I want. :bigsmile:

But once I hear the garage door open I turn the music off and act natural (;
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Urmm depends on the time of the day but if it's at night I take off my trousers or whatever I'm wearing and start dancing around to justin bieber lol. During the day I just prank call my friends, I'm so lame haha.
  • freerangehuman
    freerangehuman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I almost never get alone time since I have 3 kids. But when I do, I clean.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I crank up the music and DANCE for exercise.
    It's a great burn, but I would not want to lose the respect of my wife and kids looking like a spastic with ants in his pants.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pilates! Blast music and dance! Maybe reorganize my room
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Really get down and dirty.......with the cleaning.......its the ONLY time I can make any head way around here.
  • dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am always home alone since I live alone. I run around the place in my pj's, listen to iTunes and the TV at the same time while reading, talk to myself, yell at the ceiling when my upstairs neighbors are making too much noise, play solitaire with MFP and FB open at the same time. Is this what you wanted to know?
    I want your life!! Sounds fab to me!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I have a problem with being clothed when I'm home....even if people are home. But by people, I mean my SO, my parents, close friends. So it's not THAT weird. At home, I'm always in a tee and undies. Socks if it's cold.

I normally put my iPod on blast and dance around. Or I'll get on the PS3 and play COD/Battlefield on the PS Network and yell obscenities at people I kill. Or the XBOX when it's not giving me the red ring of death. (Can't wait til Halo 4 comes out!!)
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Curl up on the sofa with the cats and a good book and watch really trashy tv with some feel good but healthy food :-D Bliss!
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Always varies. But most of all, I appreciate my music. Play the piano.....a little bit on the drum kit.......and I also have a Gibson without a case and I can't get that even tanned look on my face. I also play the trumpet, but not so much these days. Music is almost a therapeutic as wind therapy on my motorcycles.

Now even if I am home alone (my younger son lives upstairs), I have to be careful lounging around in the boxers as all of his friends (including his girlfriend) alway walks in without knocking. They think I'm a freak sitting at the piano in my boxers and t-shirt, playing the blues.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I like to take off my pants and jacket ... good cd

but really I just like to relax and chill play some music and do crazy things that normally wouldn't do
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    depends for how long I'm home alone. if its for hours- go shirtless, catch a ballgame... if its for 5 minutes, it involves a victoria's secret catalogue.

5 minutes lol. At least you didn't say the Sears catalogue.

:noway: Thank god he didnt!

id be more worried if it were "good housekeeping"
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    crank up the tunes and dance around in bra and panties.. tidy up the place.. read a book..
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    As a SAHM that homeschools I have to ask, what does "home alone" mean? ;)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    depends for how long I'm home alone. if its for hours- go shirtless, catch a ballgame... if its for 5 minutes, it involves a victoria's secret catalogue.

really?? 5 minutes? , wow u are fast! lol