When you are home alone....

Options
1235»

Replies

• Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I eat the foods that I love that my family doesn't...
    I watch all the craptastic TV series I like (that my man doesn't)
    I nap in the middle of the day or I sleep very late and stay up all night.
    I savor my time alone very much!
  • kimfifield
    Options
    Relax! have a coffee and read a book or watch t.v..
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I am home alone most of the day... and it gets wierd. I would say my normal routine is watching the Royals game, hanging out with my 2 dogs and 2 cats, clothing optional. Tan on my back deck and hope the neighbors don't notice I am wearing a bra. Maybe some Sex and the City later and then listen to 90's country and discuss my failed relationships with my cat. By seven I will have had too many beers, and am cussing as loud as I possibly can at how freakin terrible the Royals are. Then I make dinner and take a nap. I love my life.
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Always varies. But most of all, I appreciate my music. Play the piano.....a little bit on the drum kit.......and I also have a Gibson without a case and I can't get that even tanned look on my face. I also play the trumpet, but not so much these days. Music is almost a therapeutic as wind therapy on my motorcycles.

Now even if I am home alone (my younger son lives upstairs), I have to be careful lounging around in the boxers as all of his friends (including his girlfriend) alway walks in without knocking. They think I'm a freak sitting at the piano in my boxers and t-shirt, playing the blues.

My answer was almost exactly this except add sing at the top of my lungs to the activities.
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I turn my music up loud and sing terribly! And I may lay about in bed and watch rubbish daytime telly and nap :) that is truly a slob!!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Depends on the day and what it's like, lately it's soo damn hot I just lay around in my room with the A/C on in my Undies playing video games haha.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Home alone? I am NEVER home alone; I'm single parent to a toddler. If I DID get time alone, I think I'd either sleep or watch one of the many movies I don't want her to watch. With a big bowl of popcorn.
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    On the extremely rare occasion when it happens, I do whatever the hell I want.

It's amusing how many of us are out there walking around naked, blasting music and masturbating away when the house is empty. That is so cool. :smokin:
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    TRY not to pig-out. If no one sees me eat it, it doesn't count. That's hard to geet over; but I am doing it more and more. NOW.. I try to cook and prepare foods & meals ahead and freeze then. Then have a nice shake or dinner as a "reward" when I am done.