Who has pets?

Options

Replies

• Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    I have a scairdy can who jumps at his own shadow, literally! He is gray and white and we call him Lucky Bunny (his fur is as soft as a bunny's). Needless to say he was named before we knew his timid nature. He's 8 years old, with a birthday of February 2nd. He's lovable, thinks he's a dog sometimes the way he follows me around and has to be on my lap all the time.

I also just recently laid to rest Miss Emily Elizabeth Turner, whose 18th birthday would have been June 6. We had to put her to sleep in April. She was jet black, all black, and she was truly the Queen of the house. Miss her terribly.

We have aquired an out door cat who is beautiful. She was named T-Rexie by a five your old boy who loved dinosours. She is about 5. She's lovable and fun.
  • balddonnie
    balddonnie Posts: 32
    Options
    We have 3 long haired mini doxies... Kaylee (Mom), Tanner (Dad) and Wookie (Pup from last litter). They rule the roost!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have a doberman named "Optimus". I love him he is so silly..
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Lives on a Hobby Farm! We have cats, dogs, goats and a horse. :)

My parents have a hobby farm and they have goats too!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have an alaskan malamute/german shepherd mix, cat, and 2 goats :heart:
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    My daughter has a betta fish named Sam she got for her 8th birthday this year. She's done pretty well with him too...good thing bettas are pretty low maintenance. I have a nearly 18 year old tabby cat named Tigger....I took her in when she was 1 from a family that couldn't keep her any longer and she and my eldest son have grown up together. She's getting a bit of kitty dementia, but is still a love bug and a petite thing. Our youngest pet is Penelope, a 2 year old calico. Princess P is a bit...special. She's a clown, but she also is a bit jumpy, so it seems like her personality wars with itself. She ADORES my 17 year old son and has adopted him as hers. She also eats soft food with her paw, and will drag her food and water bowls all over the kitchen, den and bathroom.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    A very large cat - who refuses to get on MFP and log her food
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    4 cats, all rescues. Rocky, Nora, Ophelia, and Loki.
    Rocky is the grumpy one, Nora is the princess, Ophelia is the brat, and Loki is the baby. He's nearly 1, but he got separated from his mother very early, and he climbs up on me and tries to suck my ears and drools all over me.
    Also have a fish named Vincent.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I have a black lab mix named Roxie. We rescued her.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    lemon beagle and a double yellow head amazon parrot
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Two shelties that we run in agility trials and threecats
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 2 red-eared slider turtles and 2 albino aquatic frogs. :D
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a very chubby pekepoo named Nugget, a goofy little toy poodle named Gigi, a very sweet black cat named Robin, a little black and white kitten named Fiona (who is totally insane) and 2 rabbits Demetri and Willow.

My smaller Chi's name is Nugget, bigger Chi is Tito (after Tito Ortiz)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    three dogs, a guinea pig, nine chickens, we like fresh eggs, a bird and a koi pond.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    a dog, 2 ferrets, 3 fish
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    A very large cat - who refuses to get on MFP and log her food
    yep, read my profile pic!
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Lets see...1 house cat, 20+ barn cats (and their offspring), 3 horses. I love my animals more than I like most people.

Have also owned a dog (passed away my senior year of high school), a rat (passed away in April...totally would have another rat in a heartbeat!), multiple hamsters, and countless fish.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have a German Shepherd named Jynx - she's the best walking partner.
    I also have a bird (in my picture) his name is Mango and he's a pineapple green cheek conure.
    I also have a cat named Duckie and a bunny named Harley.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm owned by a three year old American Mastiff named Gertrude. I could be accused of being biased, but I'm pretty sure she's the best 175 pound lap dog anywhere.
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have Lillie, an 8 month old mixed puppy. She's a Mauxie (Maltese/Dachshund mix)