Who has pets?

Options
1235»

Replies

• anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We have a gigantic (20 pound) cat, who is a big spoiled baby. We love her to pieces though. As a pet owner and animal lover, I'm curious about other MFP users' animal friends.

We have a 20 pound cat too! It's a he - maybe we can introduce them :) He is a spoiled cat too.
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs (a mixed breed and a cavoodle), 4 chickens (who like to peck toes!!!) and 3 horses. I just got my horse before my current one back, found out she has cancer :( She is so beautiful..
  • keenjean
    keenjean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I own a green tree frog! c: Downside is I have to feed her live bugs and things, which I can't stand, eugh!
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have two cats.

I have a Black and White tabby her name is Abigail. I call her Crabby Abby, cause she's is the most stubbornest brat ever ( she's even watching me now as I write this and she's giving me the evil eye) . I've had her since she was 2 days old. My ex and I took her in from a litter that was abandoned by her mom. She's turns 11 this October.

I have a Orange tabby his name Koa, he's a crazy cat and he thinks he's a dog. I have a Velcro ball I toss and he will play catch with me with it, it's freak'n hilarious. He just turned 8 a few months ago.