whats your opinions on lean cuisine microwavable meals?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jeepjenn2
    Jeepjenn2 Posts: 7
    Options
    What has always worked best for me is cooking most of my meals on Sundays...for example, cooking a salmon or a roast, then portioning it. When I come home, I just have to cook the veggies and/or make the salad, and heat up the main course.

Anything pre packaged is going to be loaded in sugar or salt....and I like to have control over what goes into my body.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I like some but I only eat them because I work and refuse to eat out. If I was a home, I would cook an actual lunch.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Throw them away.

this

take some responsibility and eat real food. many people justify eating this crap by saying they are just too busy. thats bs. its because they are lazy

I think that is a little harsh. Changing your lifestyle is hard enough as it is. If someone has children and a busy schedule and needs to eat a frozen meal a few times a month to stay on track with their calories, I don't think that's a big deal. Yes there are obviously healthier things out there, but it won't be the end of the world if you need to eat a frozen meal occasionally.

Just don't make it a habit and you will be fine. Do try some of the suggestions that other people have mentioned though about cooking extra food at meal times to have left overs!