Anyone else getting annoyed at Beach Body lately?

Options
13»

Replies

• Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I like a couple of BB programs. I still have some leftover shakeology as i got put on autoship, but I finally got that cancelled. I'm not as psyched about my program (Turbo Fire) as I was last time, so I was looking to get something else. It's a shame that as I decide between Chalean Extreme and Insanity that I have to not just order it from the company, I have to find a way to order it from outside the network because i just don't want to be "sold" anymore. I don't want a "coach". I want to buy a product I'm interested in just like I can any other product...without any follow-up, without any up-selling, without ANYTHING except a purchase!

I don't like anybody contacting me about any product. I WILL contact YOU if I want something, believe me.

I haven't been on the BB supergym in months and I STILL get friend requests from "coaches" making sure I'm happy with my coach and trying to inspire me to get more active. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I definitely have this issue with their website. I go there to log my workouts and discuss my specific program (Power 90) with other members. I ended up having to put on my profile not to contact me to buy things and that I have a "coach" I'm happy with. People obviously don't read my profile because I still get solicited.

Never tried Shakeology. Just can't make myself spend that kind of money for a drink. I don't like the analogy about a serving being cheaper than a drink from Starbucks. Well I go to Starbucks maybe twice a year, so that one isn't swaying me. I'll just prefer to eat healthy for now and as much raw veggies and lean meats as I can.