Biggest Loser is back :D

Options
Falcon
Falcon Posts: 853 Member
Daniel is back in the orange and he won immunity tonight taking on the biggest contestant on BL history. Shay 22 pounds heavier then Daniel was. 476 pounds.

I have a feeling by next week Daniel is going to be below 300 pounds :D

Replies

• paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love this show....sitting here watching it now (PST).

Already set my recorder to record the entire series...
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I don't have cable anymore. Does anyone know if full episodes are available online? :happy:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I am hoping to be able to follow the Biggest Loser here or on-line since I probably won't be able to watch it this season due to my work schedule.

I will be depending on you all to keep me informed.:happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable anymore. Does anyone know if full episodes are available online? :happy:

Not 100% sure, but I'd bet you'd be able to find it at http://www.hulu.com/ in the next day or so.
  • mossyoakgirl77
    mossyoakgirl77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy my show is back on. It's, really, the only show that I can relate to that actually gives me inspiration. Good luck to all those BL contestants!
    ~Mandy:flowerforyou:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    they did a great job on there weight loss i am going to try to keep up with than
  • Shelley130
    Options
    I wonder how long they are going to keep it without a Bob Team and a Jillian Team?
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    who knows, they'll eventually split them up at some time during the show.

I'm glad that Daniel took Shay as his partner. He can relate to her very easily. And he's one pound shy of breaking out of the 300s and into the 200s. I have a feeling he'll do it by next week for sure :)
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love Biggest Loser :heart: I'm hoping it motivates me and gets my butt back in gear.:ohwell: I have a feeling it's going to be a really good season..look at what all happened in just the first episode.

And Abby oh my gosh! What strength she must have. I can't even imagine going threw all she has and still having the strength to go on. She makes me stop and think just how truly blessed I am :flowerforyou: Just when you think you have it bad someone has it ten times harder then you do.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I really wish they would have skipped the throwing-up. I feel no need to watch other people puke!.:sick: :sick: :sick:

When they introduced the first challenge I got a little worried. These are people who have not worked out in a long time and then to ask them to walk or run a mile....wow!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Did anyone else cry their eyes out? Holy cow, I know I did! :cry:

Abbey's tragedy is so hard to even comprehend...every time I thought about it I would tear up.

I totally love this show. I can't wait to see how good Shay does....I'm really pulling for her, and she really needs it. And I LOVE how Daniel picked her, he might be world's biggest sweetheart! :heart:

Rebecca is totally awesome, too! She reminds me a lot of myself :tongue:

I've been waiting and waiting to post about the new season....so let's talk!!! :happy:

What did everyone else think?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    OMG! I felt so bad for Tracy (the lady that was sent to the hospital). She was so out of it! That really scared me.
    So far I can't really tell who I'm gonna be cheering on this season. I kinda didn't like the girl that got sent home, too much attitude for me.

I did notice something as I was watching it and I commented on it to my husband. This is the FIRST season that I have not been the same or bigger than some of the contestants. I know they are all bigger this time around but I am also much smaller. That was quite a revelation.

Can't wait for next week.

Memaw

Edit:
    Jillian really touched me with what she said about being strong and how she looks up to Abby.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    I really wish they would have skipped the throwing-up. I feel no need to watch other people puke!.:sick: :sick: :sick:

When they introduced the first challenge I got a little worried. These are people who have not worked out in a long time and then to ask them to walk or run a mile....wow!

I agree with you. Even if you asked them to run 10 yards is a lot. Whatever happened to if you're extremely out of shape, not active at all to exercise with caution. To run for a mile is asking for trouble, I'm surprised they didn't all have a stroke,heartattack,and faint like Tracey did.

On the other hand, when they all do this at the end of the season, run that same mile + 25 miles more, they would know how far they've come. Hope Tracey is ok.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the crying part. :sad:
    I cannot imagine going through what Abbey went through...and to even see Jillian cry about it, WOW! She puts up such a tough front that it's rare to see her emotional. I think Bob and Jillian are going to come to blows though over their training methods. Just the way they wanted to handle Shay walking out. Jillian wanted to give her a day and Bob wanted to give her 10 min. It's going to be an interesting season. I also think the wrong person was sent home. Julio should have pulled out a bigger number.
    The brown team is one member down and Coach Mo pulled out a 19 lb loss and he was there half the time the others were. I hope they don't have any "game" players this season and that everyone votes based on who needs to there. I mean, yeah, when it gets down to wire and there's a few left you can see who your biggest threat is, but in the beginning stages, the ones that need to be there should stay.
    They all need to be there, but when it comes to the bottom 2, vote accordingly.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I cried when Abby told her story. I can't imagine losing your family, its heartbreaking. I am glad she has the strength to go on and lose her weight.

Wow at the first challenge, I know I wouldn't be able to do that right off the bat and in the hot sun too. Kubos to them for finishing the challenge.

I love Biggest Loser, this show gave me the motivation to start losing my weight and becoming healthier.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

http://www.hulu.com

I dont' have cable either, butI do have one of those digital boxes but if I miss an episode (like when 2 shows are on at one time! EEK!) I just use Hulu, that site is amazing. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I cried my eyes out too!

So far, great cast! I wish they'd keep them all during one season. :smokin:
  • Periphria
    Options
    I love this show!!!!

After I watched I did my "biggest Loser" workout video. I totally was done working out for the day, but I figured I sure hadn't put a mile in so one more workout wouldn't kill me.

This show is awesome.:smile:
  • Shelley130
    Options

Rebecca is totally awesome, too! She reminds me a lot of myself :tongue:

What color was she? I haven't memorized everyone's name yet. I related most with Abby; about same age and weight.

I don't think anyone really stood out this year. Last season I picked Tara to win after the first episode, (of course i was wrong but she did come close :smile: )

Has anyone picked a favorite to win already??
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    I pick Daniel to win......he got his second chance and I think he will take advantage of that and go all the way.:smile: Just my prediction.
    angl:bigsmile: