Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• samwal81
    Options
    I was also waiting for Erik to pop out on stage last night. I don't recall seeing ANY past BL's in the audience either.

Any comments on what Jillian was wearing? I think if she would have gone with some dark blue jeans instead of the black things she was wearing she would have looked A LOT better. The all black just wasn't doing it for me last night.

I saw Ron from last season in the audience

I must have missed seeing them. I will have to go back and rewatch it online.

I've heard that even though Jillian has her own show now she will still be doing BL.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I missed the part about Jillians show- what kind of show will she be doing? I was the first one at our FInale party to recognize Rebecca. I think she should have done a dark red, or kept her other color, too brassy looking, and WAY too much dark makeup, she's gorgeous without all that stuff - she doesn't need all that! SO happy that Danny won- just reminds us Nice guys don't always finish last! YAY!! Many of the women looked much older- losing weight can do that to some. we thought Rebecca looked much older with all that makeup and the wrong hair color.. I don't know how long her and Daniel will last. She was hugging everyone so much last night, she was so excited. Made us laugh.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I missed the part about Jillians show- what kind of show will she be doing? I was the first one at our FInale party to recognize Rebecca. I think she should have done a dark red, or kept her other color, too brassy looking, and WAY too much dark makeup, she's gorgeous without all that stuff - she doesn't need all that! SO happy that Danny won- just reminds us Nice guys don't always finish last! YAY!! Many of the women looked much older- losing weight can do that to some. we thought Rebecca looked much older with all that makeup and the wrong hair color.. I don't know how long her and Daniel will last. She was hugging everyone so much last night, she was so excited. Made us laugh.

It was the running & jumping & wrapping her legs around everybody that made us laugh. :huh: Seriously, whats with all of the excess energy in her legs?! :laugh: I think her hair looked the best when they showed her running her half marathon - it was short & straight black. looked very cute.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hated Rebecca's hair and she seemed very cocky(with the faces she was making). I believe if I lost that much weight I will be confident not cocky. When they showed Tracy running on the beach she looked good, I think the closer she got to the finale she probably didn't lose the weight the right way. I thought Shay was one of the prettiest ones last night, her makeup was really pretty. Rudy lost a lot of weight (his ears look a lot bigger:laugh: . I'm glad Danny won, in one of the shows he mentioned that his credit wasn't good and they were trying to work their way out of debt. Liz looked really good and she didn't act like she had been acting on the show(attitude). I thought Dina would have lost more weight. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEASON.
    What will Tuesdays be like now?:sad: Shay has 5 months to make her some MONEY!!! That was really sweet Subway is doing that.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options

Just read an interview with Rebecca. She is naturally blonde and dyed it dark for the show.....maybe to seperate herself from looking like Amanda's twin?
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options

Jillian will star in a new eight-episode NBC television show for 2010, “Losing It With Jillian Michaels,” in which she invades the home of a different family every week to give them her own brand of tough love and a fitness and nutrition transformation. Casting calls are being held in Detroit, Boston, Chicago and Washington, D.C.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    thanks - had no idea about that!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    So glad Tracey did not win the $100,000. She looked awful. Never liked her.

Happy for Rebecca, she won. Hair colour so wrong for her. Not sure about the cut. Did they even talk about her and Daniel?

Sooooooooo happy for Antoine and Alexandra. Such a cute, loving couple. His words were so true. They are so lucky to have found each other. Ironic, that shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette supposedly fix people up, only 1 match. On the biggest loser, they're here to focus on themselves only and end up finding The One!. That is the way life should be. Focus on self first.

So happy not Rudy who won, did not like him in the many weeks.

Ecstatic Danny won. He looked wow! No words. Like a different person. The best thing about him was that he remained humble and nice through it all. Good for him.

Looking forward to Shay at next finale. I thought Jillian looked strong and feminine. Those boots were something else. Bob, needs to put on a little bit of weight, his face is so sunken in. It's weird.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Glad Danny won, but he kind of worked my nerves with all the crying he did every episode
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Glad Danny won, but he kind of worked my nerves with all the crying he did every episode

:laugh: Nobody will ever cry as much as Mark did. (season 5 i think, black team with brother jay)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooo happy for Antoine and Alexandra. Such a cute, loving couple. His words were so true. They are so lucky to have found each other. Ironic, that shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette supposedly fix people up, only 1 match. On the biggest loser, they're here to focus on themselves only and end up finding The One!. That is the way life should be. Focus on self first.
    Agreed!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

:laugh: Nobody will ever cry as much as Mark did. (season 5 i think, black team with brother jay)

Oh, good Lord! He should've been the spokesman for Kleenex! Man up, already! :drinker:
  • beckyi88
    Options

Oh, good Lord! He should've been the spokesman for Kleenex! Man up, already! :drinker:

Hahahahaha! :laugh: At least we can be confident that he worked out his emotional issues dealing with food!!! :laugh:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    Well, there's a reason why we get like we get. Weightloss is 80% mental and 20% work. (I think that's what I heard)
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Well, there's a reason why we get like we get. Weightloss is 80% mental and 20% work. (I think that's what I heard)

Then my mind has really been slackin' :tongue:
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    I was in tears crying myself when Antoine proposed to Alexandra :-)
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

Should be 100% mental

You have to put your mind into eating right and working out :)
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

Should be 100% mental

You have to put your mind into eating right and working out :)

That is more accurate.
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    NBC has revealed the 22 new contestants who will battle the bulge and each other when the ninth season of The Biggest Loser kicks off Jan. 5.

Fresh off its second-chances-themed eighth season, the forthcoming Loser season will feature "couples," though not necessarily in the romantic sense.

This year's token superlative contestant, who has the dubious distinction of being the heaviest competitor ever in the heaviest season ever, tips the scales at 526 pounds and partners with his Italian mother. Other root-for-them contestants include identical twin brothers who together weigh nearly half a ton, as well as a cancer-surviving mother who pairs up with her daughter in an effort to restore her health.

As always, Alison Sweeney returns to host the show, as do hard-*kitten* results-oriented trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper.

Here's the rundown of the 11 teams that will compete for the $250,000 prize and the title of Biggest Loser:

• Sam Crutchfield, 30, human resources director; John Crutchfield, 30, senior marketing manager (twin brothers)

• Sam Poueu, 24, youth football coach and security guard; Koli Palu, 29, football coach and head of security (cousins)

• Melissa Morgan, 29, attorney; Lance Morgan, 38, rancher (married)

• Patti Anderson, 55, business owner; Stephanie Anderson, 29, radio sales executive (mother-daughter)

• Cherita Andrews, 50, homemaker; Vicky Andrews, 22, student (mother-daughter)

• Miggy Cancel, 48, chef; Migdalia Sebren, 28, homemaker (mother-daughter)

• Cheryl George, 50, store owner; Daris George, 25, salesman/deliveryman (mother-son)

• O'Neal Hampton Jr., 51, U.S. postal service station manager; SunShine Hampton, 24, restaurant server (father-daughter)

• Darrell Hough, 46, press operator/mechanic; Andrea Hough, 24, executive assistant (father-daughter)

• Sherry Johnston, 51, nonprofit administrator; Ashley Johnston, 27, manager/esthetician (mother-daughter)

• Maria Ventrella, 51, corporate travel agent; Michael Ventrella, 30, DJ (mother-son)
  • beckyi88
    Options
    Thank you for the info! It's going to be a long 3 weeks until BL is back!!!