Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options

Boy everyone sure lost big numbers. I wonder how many hours they put in at the gym last week?

Everybody lost big numbers except Rudy....
    Hmmmmm can you say drink lots of water before weigh in? only 8 lbs.

We'll see next week when he does double digits again.

I thought the same thing. Rudy must have been very very thirsty....:tongue:

Great minds think alike!!! Thought the exact same thing!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    After reading that article, I guess I can see how it makes sense for companies to want to have them do the cheesy product placement commericals. With almost everyone having DVR's, no one watches commercials anymore, so if they can slip one in there, they're going to.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I think, on the whole, contestants have shown more care for each other than in other seasons. However, I think Liz has a rotten attitude and am disappointed as being older, you would think she had learned to tolerate people's differences more. Unfortunately, the people who really cared for others sacrificed themselves. Contestants make the show and their attitudes add alot of emotion--both good and bad--which makes it interesting to watch. You either love them or hate them. I think the show is an encouragement and when my person gets voted out, I am disappointed, but I do have to remember it is a game and the winner walks away with a lot of money. Those who go home continue to receive a lot of support and can come back at the final and win that part and still walk away with some $$'s.
  • toots99
    Options
    Did anyone see Ali on the Today show this morning? She still looks great...but man she talks a lot! :laugh:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I have a PVR and for 2 years or so now, I've never watched a "real" commercial that's on the biggest loser.
    Those commercials are for anything. Could be an automobiles, jeans, some vacation spots, or "other products". We all know what can be put into "other products" :laugh:

At least when Bob and Jillian are advtertising those products, they are products that can be used to help lose weight. Different ideas that some people might not be aware about.

They almost seem like they have a 2 min window, and let's throw this product in.
    I think they should just try and blend the products more naturally, let our sub conscious catch it, instead of "in your face"
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but it's more fun to laugh at the product placement. It's just so corny & awkwardly placed. How can you not giggle when they do it? :laugh:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    OMG I watched the Jay Leno show right after the Biggest Loser and Rebecca looked smokin :smokin: . Did you know that she is now going out with Daniel who got booted off the show last week?? :noway:
  • toots99
    Options
    I gotta start watching jay Leno on Tuesday nights...I liked Rebecca, I didn't want her to go. :angry:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    3 words:

Rudy's a hoser. :grumble:

I liked him at first, but it seems the last few weeks he's turned into a two-faced son of a gun.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAIf7VvWMmY

Rebecca went on Leno and announced she's dating Daniel. She said that she fell in love with her best friend. Awww, gives me goosebumps. That's 2 hookups this season.

First it was Antoine/Alexandra now Rebecca/Daniel. Good for them the 2 couples!
  • samwal81
    Options
    I was rooting for Rebecca to win. I knew as soon as I saw it was her and Liz below the yellow line what was going to happen.
    I agree that Rudy has changed. He was real quiet the first 6 weeks or so, now he's mean and coniving. Amanda needs to make sure she wins the challenge next week. It's her against the three 'older' contestants now.

But on a good note!! Rebecca looked amazing on Leno! Down 122 lbs and smoking! I am now rooting for her to win the at home prize.

When they were doing the weigh in did anyone else notice the females looked a little odd shaped. This is the first weigh-in where they wore full tank tops versus the sports bras. It appeared to me as if they had something on underneath the tank tops to 'suck' them in. I am just wondering if anyone else noticed this.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's up with Rudy. It's too bad. When I see him with his family, I warm up to him and I like him, but then he keeps pulling these "game" moves, I dislike him all over again.

I was bummed Rebecca was voted off, but I think she was happy to be home.

and it was cool to hear she is dating Daniel!!
  • beckyi88
    Options
    3 words:

Rudy's a hoser. :grumble:

I liked him at first, but it seems the last few weeks he's turned into a two-faced son of a gun.

ITA!!! Was anyone shocked at his huge weight loss this week? I guarantee he had a couple liters of water before last week's weigh in! Unless something shocking happens, he has it won. :frown:
  • beckyi88
    Options

Rebecca went on Leno and announced she's dating Daniel. She said that she fell in love with her best friend. Awww, gives me goosebumps. That's 2 hookups this season.

That's so neat! I'm happy for them all!!! :bigsmile:
  • strongandfit
    Options

That's so neat! I'm happy for them all!!! :bigsmile:

Yeah, I know. Pretty cool. I can't wait to see the 2 couples at the Finale. Who knows. Maybe two surprise proposals. That would be so cool.

Back to the show, Rudy is just ick!! :angry: Boy, did he play dirty. I was pulling for Rebecca all the way. But knew it that she had no chance going up with Liz. Oh well, at least gives Rebecca and Daniel time together off camera.
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    so, yeah...i'm kinda tired of seeing liz, but i knew she would be voted off. and rebecca is doing awesomely and is smokin' hot! and two weeks in a row, rudy proved that he's a butt...i no longer like him...i guess now, i am rooting for amanda!
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    meant to say i knew liz would *not* be voted off last night (since it's mostly the "older" crowd now).
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I thought I like Rudy a lot at first, thought he was like a big teddy bear or something but now he is a meany-head! I am rooting for both Danny and Amanda. I can't decide who I want to win most, I do really wish that Danny would have won the challenge so that his family could go to the resort especially after his little girl said she can't wait to start her journey.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    awww! I'm so happy for Rebecca and Daniel! Amanda has been the underdog the whole season, I hope she wins it all!

And Rudy can kiss it! :angry: :mad: :grumble:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Rudy needs to go!!! He ticked me off for the second time in 2 weeks!!! What an *kitten*!