Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I was sooooo bummed that rebecca was voted off ..........but WOW she looks amazing ..... i am rooting for amanda ... i hope she kicks the OLDER ones @$$
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When they were doing the weigh in did anyone else notice the females looked a little odd shaped. This is the first weigh-in where they wore full tank tops versus the sports bras. It appeared to me as if they had something on underneath the tank tops to 'suck' them in. I am just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

I did notice that, particularly with Amanda it actually made her boobs look weird. Not that I was like really checking them out...but it was weird...
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I wanted Liz to get voted off. I am really disappointed in her attitude!! I'm a grandmother of 15 and feel she is a poor representation of mature behavior and understanding and void of kindness and/or understanding toward anyone she thinks might have offended her. Forgive and forget and get on with life and be sweet is what I'd like to tell her. Pretty is only skin deep--mean is to the bone.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Also loved Tabatha Coffey, the hair stylist. I really liked her in Tabatha's Salon Makeover show.
    She was so right about Rebecca's hair. Now Rebecca reminds me of Janine Turner.

After the elimination, all I could think of was how ugly Rudy is as a person on the inside. Don't matter the makeover.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    There's a Where Are they Now special on Wednesday that catches up with past contestants, including one winner who gained everything back. Wasn't that Matt, the guy who ended up marrying Suzie? I seem to remember seeing him on a show where he gained quite a bit back...I love Where Are They Now shows, I like seeing people who can maintain their loss, it's motivating!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    There's a Where Are they Now special on Wednesday that catches up with past contestants, including one winner who gained everything back. Wasn't that Matt, the guy who ended up marrying Suzie? I seem to remember seeing him on a show where he gained quite a bit back...I love Where Are They Now shows, I like seeing people who can maintain their loss, it's motivating!

OMG thank you for letting me know!!! I would have missed it.
    Matt didn't gain it all back but has gained quite a bit. There is a winner that did gain all of it back but I cannot remember for the life of me his name. Anyway the show should be interesting.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options

Matt didn't gain it all back but has gained quite a bit. There is a winner that did gain all of it back but I cannot remember for the life of me his name. Anyway the show should be interesting.

Ryan, the 1st season winner has gained it all back. He took such drastic measures before the final weigh in that he was peeing blood for 48 hours before the weigh in. He was apparently quite a game player. I honestly don't remember if I even watched that season.
    Matt (I think) gained about 50 pounds back and Suzy was battling losing baby weight after 2 pregnancies in 2 years last time I saw an update on them.
    From what I've seen though, most of the previous winners have truly made life changes and maintained their losses.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Ryan, the 1st season winner has gained it all back. He took such drastic measures before the final weigh in that he was peeing blood for 48 hours before the weigh in. He was apparently quite a game player. I honestly don't remember if I even watched that season.
    Matt (I think) gained about 50 pounds back and Suzy was battling losing baby weight after 2 pregnancies in 2 years last time I saw an update on them.
    From what I've seen though, most of the previous winners have truly made life changes and maintained their losses.

I didn't watch season 1, but maybe I'll recognize him...
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Speaking of old seasons.... does anyone know where you can watch them online? I've been searching for a couple days now and all I can find as far as full episodes is seasons 6-8. I never saw seasons 1-5 and want to watch them!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Speaking of old seasons.... does anyone know where you can watch them online? I've been searching for a couple days now and all I can find as far as full episodes is seasons 6-8. I never saw seasons 1-5 and want to watch them!
    I'd love to see these too!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Have you tried youtube or hulu?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    I'll have to try youtube... Hulu unfortunately can only post a few episodes of the current season. :grumble:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    someone make liz shut her mouth!!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed that Amanda picked Allen. Liz has been under the yellow line how many times in a row?? Maybe that is why Amanda picked her to stay because it is obvious that Liz does consistently bad I guess. When they were showing flashbacks to the begining Liz seemed like the sweet shy older lady, and I say older not because of her actual age but because of the way she looked then. She has changed personality wise for the bad I think for sure. For a while I didn't think I liked Allen very much but I had grown to like him and see that he is a kind caring person. I hope that either Amanda or Danny win the whole thing.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Any one think they're going to bring back more past players for the next season? Can't wait to see how they look tonight though!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Any one think they're going to bring back more past players for the next season? Can't wait to see how they look tonight though!

They should bring back Shay. She really needed to stay.
    I want Rudy to lose, he's a d!ck.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    It seems like the true character of these players is being revelaled the closer it gets to the *payday*.
    Rudy and Liz are not nice people. I loved the way Jillian called Rudy a liar and he STILL kept lying about why he voted off Rebecca.
    I lost all respect for Liz the week she badmouthed the crazy lady, then DIDN't vote her of and became her *best* friend. gag!
    Every week she gets less and less likable to me. I actually have to change the channel anytime Rudy or Liz are on anymore. If they are below the yellow line and America chooses the 3rd player like past seasons, I think they will be out of there!
    I am really rooting for Danny. He seems genuinely there for the right reasons.
    I would love to see Shay be the at home winner, but she would really have to drop some serious poundage to have a high enough percentage to beat the smaller contestants.
  • Shelley130
    Options
    It seems like the true character of these players is being revelaled the closer it gets to the *payday*.
    Rudy and Liz are not nice people. I loved the way Jillian called Rudy a liar and he STILL kept lying about why he voted off Rebecca.
    I lost all respect for Liz the week she badmouthed the crazy lady, then DIDN't vote her of and became her *best* friend. gag!
    Every week she gets less and less likable to me. I actually have to change the channel anytime Rudy or Liz are on anymore. If they are below the yellow line and America chooses the 3rd player like past seasons, I think they will be out of there!
    I am really rooting for Danny. He seems genuinely there for the right reasons.
    I would love to see Shay be the at home winner, but she would really have to drop some serious poundage to have a high enough percentage to beat the smaller contestants.

I agree with everything you said... except I want Abby to be the at home winner :smile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

I would love to see Shay on next season! I was so sad when they sent her home. Though I saw her on Leno the night she got eliminated and she looked awesome, I don't think she'll really need to go back (if she did she wouldn't have a whole lot to lose).

I'm rooting for Danny or Amanda to win this. I was sad Allen didn't make it to the final 4, I was rooting for him as well. I can't wait to see the finale and how well everyone has done!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I missed the beginning of the show last night, so I didn't see what Jillian said about Rudy. My beef with Rudy is: why send someone home on a bad note?! Why can't you just say I think they're a great competitor and leave it at that, instead of saying something that upsets someone on their way out? I don't know what to think about Liz anymore, and I got sick of Amanda always saying she couldn't do it, so I truly hope that Danny wins. He is just such a stand up guy, and I just loved how he puts his family first. I agree on all the points about Abbey (sp) I cried every time they showed anything about her family. I don't think I'd survive if I lost my husband and son. That is one remarkable and amazing lady. I was disappointed in Daniel (just a little) this season, cause I think he tried to "game play" more, and I don't know if I saw the same effort from him every week, that someone who gets a second chance (like he did) should be putting forth. Several times he didn't put up very good numbers. and Coach Mo, he was a neat guy too. Every time he'd support Tracey in her crazy decisions- that's a true partner. Support even if you don't agree.