Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    just finished voting for Amanda....used all 10 of my votes, plus my hubby told me to use his e-mail for another 10 :laugh:
    thinking making my kids vote too! :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I wanted to vote for Amanda, but didn't want to give all my personal information. I get enough spam as it is. :grumble:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Liz has an evil streak. America voted for Amanda at the last finale and I am 100% sure they will vote her through to the final 3 of this finale. She looked great last night!!! Also, way to go Danny!!!! Those are my 2 picks for the winners. I was voting for Rudy in the beginning, but the past few weeks he's shown another side of himself and it's not very flattering.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Liz has an evil streak. America voted for Amanda at the last finale and I am 100% sure they will vote her through to the final 3 of this finale. She looked great last night!!! Also, way to go Danny!!!! Those are my 2 picks for the winners. I was voting for Rudy in the beginning, but the past few weeks he's shown another side of himself and it's not very flattering.

I am so with you. Rudy has back stabbed a few people and I just don't like him. I really want Amanda to win but seeing that there are two guys who obviously have a lot more to lose I see a guy winning...I just hope that it is Danny, if not Amanda.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Can someone post a link to the voting? I can't seem to find it on NBC's website... or maybe I am too late already?

Thanks!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    it seems to not be there right now - Just a little bit ago there was a link right from the NBC.com home page - maybe they have a glitch - guess we should check back later.
  • cherie2304
    Options
    The voting ended. You could vote until 3pm eastern time today.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    oh - that was fast!!!

If any of you haven't watched the bonus video of Danny at home talking to Jilian about the chair beside his bed you really need to watch it - it is on the nbc.com site - He is a good guy and deserves so much good.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Danny has lot a LOT of weight, honestly it kind of scared me. Makes him look somewhat sick and it got me wondering if he's doing something he shouldn't be to get that weight off like that. It's not really fast, it's about a pound a day like he said but wow! His face looks kind of sickly. I'm rooting for either Danny or Amanda.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

I am so with you. Rudy has back stabbed a few people and I just don't like him. I really want Amanda to win but seeing that there are two guys who obviously have a lot more to lose I see a guy winning...I just hope that it is Danny, if not Amanda.

Ditto - Rudy - yuck!

I forgot to vote but for sure I am cheering Amanda and Danny on all the way.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    When is the finale?
  • cherie2304
    Options
    The finale is next Tuesday!
  • SlimSasha
    SlimSasha Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    After reading something about Danny and his chair from above, i had to go check it out online. Wow, he has totally changed his life, i have wanted him to win this for awhile, but i would be happy for Amanda too.
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    Tomorrow is judgment day!!!! I can't wait to see the contestants.
    I really hope Amanda got the votes to be in the final 3. I want her or Danny to win.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I really hope Amanda got the votes to be in the final 3. I want her or Danny to win.

Same here. From the looks of last weeks episode I think Danny has it in the bag.

I can't wait to see how amazing everyone is going to look! Does anyone know if it runs for 3 hours like the finale usually does or for the regular 2 hour time slot?
  • cherie2304
    Options
    I believe its in the regular 2 hour time slot. But I would check to be sure so you don't miss any of it.

I really hope Amanda is the third finalist. She deserves it...Makes only sense that America voted her on the show so why not continue what they started and have her finish the show.

I hope Amanda or Danny wins...preferably Amanda but with Danny and Rudy its kinda hard.
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

Same here. From the looks of last weeks episode I think Danny has it in the bag.

I can't wait to see how amazing everyone is going to look! Does anyone know if it runs for 3 hours like the finale usually does or for the regular 2 hour time slot?

The website just says "LIVE 2 hour Finale" so 8-10pm
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!! We're having a Biggest Loser finale party at my house - and revealing the Biggest Loser from our challenge at work then too. Should be fun - our winner gets $200, a far cry from the 250k, but still a nice help at the holidays! ;)
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!! I promise not to post any spoilers for the West coast viewers. :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for tonight!!! I would be happy if Danny or Amanda won...I'm so anxious to see all the at-homers and how they have done. I'm sure they're all skinny! I remember last year and that old guy that one was completely out of the blue. Wonder if that will happen tonight...

Did you guys see that Rebecca and Daniel are together now? They kept on kissing on the show I was watching. Weird! Never saw that one coming...They are two genuine people and I am happy for them!