Is it time for a seperate flirtation forum??

Options
1235»

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options

Asked the person w/ a topless photo... Oh irony...
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Asked the person w/ a topless photo... Oh irony...

Oh the double irony of the original sarcasm from op.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Well I could have said 10/10 and been totally sycophantic but thats saying there is no other person on the planet better looking. Or that you are in a group of no more than 10% of the population all who look about the same...But you arent. However I believe if there were 10 random people and you were one of them, you would be around the 3rd best looking.

This honesty thing is liberating. :)

Lmao! That's EXACTLY how I approach it too! Tho, it all depends on where you take your sample data from... See if I went to an all you can eat buffet, then my odds of a 9 are much higher than if I went to a miss universe tryout... In which case I may be hard pressed to make a 4... Anyone wanna meet me at Walmart? Haha
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I know you're just having fun bro, but never, ever, ever think that any woman is out of your league. There is nothing she (speaking in general) possesses that you can't give back equally. Don't tell me to reach for the sky when there are footprints on the moon and all that jazz! BAWSS!

^^^ this is so true too! 1, 5, 10 - we're all people with our own insecurities... and really the ones who do achieve "high" ranking - whatever that may be, are often just as insecure or unaware and feel out of their 'desired person's' league too.

to everyone out there... be you, be bold, and be unafraid... you may be surprised at what your "real league" actually is. :-D
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: well that is true there are many topics that seem to be "am I hot or not" and I am very guilty of posting in them...to be honest though its a space filler for me when I get bored..lol I wont cry if you rate me a 5 or tell me I am unattractive... opinions are like *kitten*, everyone has one :wink: With that being said... I see the chit-chat forum as just a bunch of fun and games anyways...never taken too seriously :glasses:

^^^This!! Those treads are funny and a way to kill time! I have responded once to a few ladies that had previously "rated" me and when I felt that I honestly rated them, they came back and "re-rated" me with lower numbers! :huh:
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I know you're just having fun bro, but never, ever, ever think that any woman is out of your league. There is nothing she (speaking in general) possesses that you can't give back equally. Don't tell me to reach for the sky when there are footprints on the moon and all that jazz! BAWSS!

^^^ this is so true too! 1, 5, 10 - we're all people with our own insecurities... and really the ones who do achieve "high" ranking - whatever that may be, are often just as insecure or unaware and feel out of their 'desired person's' league too.

to everyone out there... be you, be bold, and be unafraid... you may be surprised at what your "real league" actually is. :-D

See you in Walmart in 10 minutes. I'll be in grey sweatpants and a string vest showing my flabby guns. And to show I am not putting you on a pedestal I wont wear my clean vest, but to show I think you are special I will wear the one with only 3 stains on it.

You're special to me.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It's not hurting anyone, so I don't see why. :-)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Is flirting offensive now? :noway:

Anyway, I don't even go into the 'is the person above you attractive' or 'rate the person above you' threads because I don't want to be mean or lie.

But the compliments ones, I'm game. I can always find something nice about them.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I will never live long enough to understand why people worry about how others happen to use MFP.
    Be here for your own reasons,live your life and don`t fret over what someone else does.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options

Anyway, I don't even go into the 'is the person above you attractive' or 'rate the person above you' threads because I don't want to be mean or lie.

But the compliments ones, I'm game. I can always find something nice about them.

Speaking of compliments, you are beautiful!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I will never live long enough to understand why people worry about how others happen to use MFP.
    Be here for your own reasons,live your life and don`t fret over what someone else does.

I'm sure flirting promotes other dangerous behavior, like drug use and gambling.
  • XXemomattXX
    Options
    Ah flirting is fun and a game and chit-chat.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Speaking of compliments, you are beautiful!

What a lovely surprise! Thank you! You really made me smile :):flowerforyou: