I want to know about YOU. :)

Options

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Nicole, I'm 25, and engaged to my middle school sweetheart . We build and race cars in Enduro Races ( no holds barred, ram whoever you want racing) I draw, paint, and read tons. Volunteer for Carma, a cat rescue group here in the Maritimes. LOVE to cook, my recipes suck sometimes, but other times they're amazing. Trying to become a runner at the moment, slow progress, but I'm having a lot of fun in the meantime.

Feel free to add me folks, the more the merrier :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carmen :) I am 19 next Monday. I work at Starbucks at a Barista, and I have been a vegetarian for a year. I am obsessed with natural hair care and am growing my hair to hip length. I am biracial, and have naturally curly ringlets. I have wanted to be a Midwife since I was 6 years old. I am 5"5. I love animals and babies.

Ah, that was *kitten*. I'm rubbish at things like this.
    Starbucks is the BEST! I've been a vegetarian for almost a year as well (actually, I don't eat meat but I love real cheese and eggs. I tried the imitation cheese-as a pizza-just didn't work for me. Lol. I've been natural for a couple months now, and I love my hair texture! Anyway, happy hair growing! I hope you take pix.

:bigsmile: what's your favourite drink?

Yay, another vegetarian!

Congrats on being natural!

Yes, I take lots of pics. Too many, actually. If you wanna see any, just let me know :)

HHJ!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Chase, I'm a mom of two boys and married to a handsome cop. I'm a firefighter and an EMT and I love love love my job. I love to read, watch movies, listen to music... I have two bands that are tied for "favorite band of all time"... Bon Iver (I've seen them in concert twice) and Staind (I've never seen them but I hope to).

I'm training for a half-marathon and most of my exercise is running, though I do lift weights at work to keep my muscle endurance up. I love to adventure, but I am landlocked and suffering from a serious lack of excitement in the bible belt.

That's all I can think of for now!
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm Anna, 33 year old single mom to the coolest kid you can imagine. I work as a billing coordinator at a MRI imaging center in good 'ol Boise, Idaho. Adopting a low carb lifestyle has proved to be a challenge in the land of potatoes. I'm addicted to musicals (the cheesier, the better) and theatre in general. And I have been known to spontaneously break out in song and dance. :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda, 20 years old. I also want to be a teacher, currently in college majoring in Social Science Education with a minor in Political Science. I really want to get a Ph.D in Political Science, just for the fun of it. I might be a masochist. I have two fish named Dionysus and Sophocles but we call them Dio and the other dude. I'm moving in about two weeks and I'm hoping to get some pet rats and maybe a hamster and name him Lord Rockingham. I love to read. The most recent book I read was Oedipus Tyrannus (which was inspiration for my fish's name, since it was written by Sophocles.) I want to read the Communist Manifesto. I have a third nipple. I like purple, and tacos. And especially purple tacos. The end.
  • morganmay92
    Options
    Morgan, I'm 20 years ol, um I am waiting to take my stateboards for my cosmetologist lisecnse.I graduated hish school in 2010 and well I'm pretty shy. Thats about it.
  • sharpe76
    sharpe76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Jeff and i am 33 years old. So far this year i have lost 40 pounds. I am a Mainframe engineer and install and support software for a company around the world but I do not get to travel :( I also get the opportunity to take and instruct Taekwondo and I am a 2nd degree Black Belt and working on my Level 1 certification. I also have a goal of running a 10K in the next 2 years.
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Bonjour!
    I'm Nino - will be 42 in August. I have 3 kids and a wonderful wife.

I BREW my own BEER! :drinker:
    I have been a JUGGLER for about 25 years! :huh:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie! :blushing:

Nino, I guess we are rivalry? Nice shot of Fenway!
    thanks. We'll get along fine.... We can both root against the Yankees, no? :devil: :bigsmile:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim, I am 31 years old, and a single mom to 6.5 year old twins. I am a nurse in women's health. I live in Canada.
    I like beer, just saying LOL!!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandy. I am a 58 year old divorced mother of 2 grown kids...one in Boston, one in New Orleans. I love to crochet (as you probably guessed) and although I can knit a bit, I am a very basic one. I am currently unemployed, which helps when you want to lose weight. I am a big baseball fan and moderate my own group on a crochet/knitting site of lady Phillies fans. We also get together IRL a couple times a year to see a game or go on a yarn crawl. In fact, one of those ladies recommended MFP to me...and I am eternally grateful to her!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    My name is Kim.......
    I like beer, just saying LOL!!!!
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I am a 31 year old single mom from Canada too... but I don't like beer :)

I work as a contract manager for a power company.
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My name is Diane, I am 45 years old and I have one daughter who is 27 and married. I live in Carrollton, TX which is a suburb of Dallas. I work for a major auto finance company in the total loss department. I am engaged to a guy from India who is currently in India waiting on an employment visa to return to the US. He has been over there for almost 3 years and it has been a LONG almost 3 years! I read a lot and I am a major music person. I ALWAYS have music on. I am a little on the shy side and I have become a person who loves going to the gym.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My name is Beth. I've been married for 18 years to my best friend, we have 4 kids. My oldest are twin 17 yr old boys, who just graduated high school (I'm still adjusting). I am a registered nurse on a trauma unit. I decided to get to a healthy weight because I do not have any health problems or take any medication and I want to stay that way. I see too many people my age or younger in terrible health.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm Ashlin and I'm a 23 year old soon to be student again...hopefully! I'm married and my husband graduates from the Air Force basic military training in 10 days! I will be an Air Force wife and I don't want to be a fat wife or the fat friend anymore! I want to share a healthy and active lifestyle with my husband and the future Air Force wives I cling to for support through deployments and stress! Hah! Essentially I'm a huge nerd learning to love fitness as well!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandy. I am a 58 year old divorced mother of 2 grown kids...one in Boston, one in New Orleans. I love to crochet (as you probably guessed) and although I can knit a bit, I am a very basic one. I am currently unemployed, which helps when you want to lose weight. I am a big baseball fan and moderate my own group on a crochet/knitting site of lady Phillies fans. We also get together IRL a couple times a year to see a game or go on a yarn crawl. In fact, one of those ladies recommended MFP to me...and I am eternally grateful to her!
    I am Sandi and I love crocheting too!!!! :happy:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    My name is Jessica, and I am 24. I am currently doing online school for Forensic Science. I am also a stay at home wife. I have been married for 10 months, now, and we are trying to have a baby; while I am still young. I am not in love with the idea of gaining "baby weight". It takes me forever to loose weight. But I love children and always wanted to be a mother. Lets see, I have had Crohn's disease and Narcolepsy since i was 16. I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings , and the Twilight Sage. ( Go Team Jacob). I Have a Lord of the Rings tattoo and so are my wedding bands. That is all ..I suppose.
  • tibeck01
    tibeck01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My name is Rebecca. I am 38, single again, and have one son, age 7. I teach Algebra 1 at the local high school and LOVE my job. Especially now that school is out for summer :wink: I love iCarly, Diet Dr Pepper, and tomatoes. I am new to this site, feel free to send me a friend request, although I have to confess that I am a total dork and proud of it.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My names Lindsay. I'm a scientist. I read pretty much anything. I have a style and beauty blog. I enjoy hermit krabs, japanese food and driving very fast. I'm also a non-trad nerd - I'm not much of a pop culture geek, but I do this weird thing with wikipedia where I pick a topic and then click interesting hyperlinks throughout the entry to read more about the topic when I'm bored. I have grand plans of being a novelist and appropriating a small country for my own amusement.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Im brooke and im 24. Im a navy wife. Been married for 15 months and been with him for 5 years in October. Im almost done with my associates and then onto the bachelor's studying to become a social worker. I love college, nine inch nails and seafood. Im italian, german and english.

Im also a big movie person and I love stuff that gets you to think outside the box. :)