I want to know about YOU. :)

Options

Replies

• brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm Britt. I'm 26, I have 3 kids, and 2 ex husbands lol but I now have an amazing boyfriend, he is truly the best. I just moved to Rhode Island from Texas. I love video games (xbox and PC) sports, and anything outdoors, I love seafood, sushi and cornbread salad :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am Sandi & I'm 29 years old. Have been married for almost 5 years in November and been together for 6 years this month. I am a stay at home wife. I have my certificates in Vet Assistance and Photography through an online school. We are trying to have a baby right now. I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!!!! I loves to crochet but a VERY beginner. Losing weight to be at a healthy weight before I get pregnant. I love chinese food!!! I have 4 furbabies (malamute/german shepherd mix, 2 goats, and a cat). I have 4 sisters and 1 brother (2 sisters and brother is from my dad's ex wife). I have had hydrocephalus since I was 2 months old. I like to read romance books. I love romance/comedy movies.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Jeremy, and I am 32. I am a huge nerd, and I love anything that relates to pop culture. Music, movies, books, comics, and all that jazz. I can usually be found with my nose in a book or rocking out to my ipod.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Hayley. I'm 27 from Southern Louisiana., Been having MFP for a year but really just started using it. I'm a newlywed, make 8 months on july 11. No children yet. Have a siberian husky named Aspen. I love my husband dearly, he is the best inspiration of everything of my life. I'm currently In cosmetology school,Trying to make something out of myself.. Loving Life. could always use more MFP friends for modivation.The food here is dang good, and a major temptation. lol.
    Goodluck everyone on ya'lls weight loss Journey's:smile:
    Hayley
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm Marie, 26 from the UK.
    Been married for 6 years have a 5 year old son.
    Currently studying childcare with the dream of owning my own nursery someday.
    Have a very unhealthy obsession with Fernando Torres, major crush!
    Love my elliptical machine, have a lot of weight to lose but my husband inspires me there.
    I love crafts and getting creative. I'm not at all artistic though.
    Love watching football (not necessarily Torres, I'll watch any premiership footie - or soccer if you're American!)
    I am a chocoholic and have given it up for Lent for the past couple of years though due to my moodiness without it my hubby has banned me from giving it up again, LOL!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm Christopher.

I'm awesome.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My name is Joe and I wear awesome pants everyday! I live in Houston, work hard, play hard!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am Jennifer, 37 years old. I am the Training Director at a Maxium Security Psychiatric Hosptial. Husband and I met and college and could not stand one another. We married seven years later and have been married for 11 years. I am the proud mother of a 5 year old. I like beer but prefer wine :drinker:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I like Piña Coladas, getting caught in the rain...
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessica, 29, Mother of 2. I have a great husband that I've been with for 14 years but married for 3. I am the only one in my family that isn't involved in a sport, but they stay very very busy! I like to laugh, I'm loud, and I talk A LOT! When I can get away with my friends, I like to head someplace where I can shake my *kitten* on the dance floor! Music lives in me!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm an artist and I love dogs, health, video games, and good conversation. I'm really pay attention to my MFP wall and try to talk to the friends I've added about their lives and food and exercise. I'm gonna send you an add now.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not really Mel, but I like pseudonyms. I'm 31 and I have 3 cats. My husband and I have been married a year. I work as a statistician, which makes me a *real* nerd (fanboys/girls get your own word, oh wait, you have one, I just used it). As you can see, I'm pretty snarky. In my free time I pole dance, hit the gym, read, and volunteer with a cat rescue group. I'm completely vegetarian, and about 99% vegan because I love animals.
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    Maureen. 25. From Philly but my heart is in Tennessee. Work full time and am pursuing a BA in Criminal Justice. In a long distance relationship. No kids. One 14 year old border collie. I'm a morning person.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I am Brian and am 40 years old. I love to run, and completed my first full marathon last October.

I work in Boston as a Construction Superintendent. working 10 + hours a day, which makes me get up at 3:30 am to be able to work out.

I love the out doors and being in the water.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My name is Lori, I'm 28 years old and have lived in Kansas City, MO my whole life! I work as a loan coordinator for BMO Harris, I've been with the company for over 4 years. I married the most amazing guy in the world on New Years Eve and we have 2 furry babies! I love all things girly! My hobbies include: scrapbooking, sewing, cooking, baking, and shopping :) I am also a freelance makeup artist!
  • sandradi87
    sandradi87 Posts: 13
    Options
    No wayyyy. Another younger person named "Sandi" on here...that's a first for me. :)

I'm Sandi, married to my sexy cop that I met when I was barely 18, lover of chubby kitties, and miniature anything. We have no kids but I loooooove kids and always talk about wanting one, just not the right time yet. I'm aggressive when I think someone/something is cute i.e. I bite and pinch my hubby on a daily basis.
    I love to learn astrology for fun, majored in Psychology/ minor in poly sci. as an undergrad and I'm in medical school (contrary to the response I sometimes get, I'm in school to become a doctor, lol).
    I'm sarcastic, love to travel, and just picked up line dancing since I've been living in the South for a while too long. I love veggie sushi. My hubby and I are both lacto-vegetarians, who love to go out and party when we are not working hard towards our goal. I love the motto "work hard, play hard!"
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i'm Vanessa, i'm 17, a sister of 3. i'm the oldest. i'm about to turn 18 July 21st, I start my freshman year of college this August, my favorite color is teal, and my favorite show is pretty little liars and tosh.0. i'm funny, sarcastic and random. i don't care what anyone thinks of me, and i'm ready to be in shape for my future boyfriend that I will have and so I can feel beautiful in my own skin. :)
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm Tara and I'm 26 years old. I'm a mommy to 2 gorgeous little girls. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 13 months. I'm married to my best friend, we have been together for 7 years. :) I love spending time outdoors and being with my family. I work as a Licensed Insurance Representative for State Farm Insurance.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Amanda I just turned 29 three days ago. I am divorced been that way for almost 3 years. Single. I work weekends at a convenience store, and I go to college full time during the week. I live with my parents because my father is on dialysis and disabled and I have to help my mother take care of him because he is not able to take care of himself. I love my parents, they have been so good to me that I would do anything to help them out and take care of them. I have 2 nephews Conner who is 3 and our newest edition Mason Steele who was born on my birthday. I have 3 dogs, a Daschound named Shorty, a Daschound and Yorkie (Dorkie as I like to call him) Peanut, and a German Sheppard named Maci Jade. I live in a very very small town in Southwest Virginia Belfast, VA to be exact. And my nickname is Sparkles.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im yoovie, Im 32 and i have no kids, never married, been engaged a few times though. I live in Brooklyn and Im a staff photog/buyer consultant/'whatever else needs to be done'-er for a designer here. I dont have any pets, either- but I do have an amazing adopted family and some incredible hobbies and social obligations that keep me pretty amazingly busy. Unless they dont, then Im either pissed because Im stuck at home not working out, or Im out working out or simply running around all day playing in the sunshine. Cause i somehow never grew out of it. And I wont.

the secret to happiness is playing.