Exercise Ideas For Parents Of Toddlers

Options
124»

Replies

• beatingobesityforlife
    beatingobesityforlife Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has shared their tips and advice! I really appreciate it! Sorry I have not responded to everyone's posts, but I did read them all! Add me as a friend if you are a parent or have a goal of 100+ lbs to lose and we can help each other stay motivated! It''s 12"06am here, so I am about to go to bed..gonna try the morning workout tomorrow =) aGAIN, thanks so much for sharing !! Good luck MFP Friends!!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My son is 7, but I babysit a 2 year old, and I either workout before she gets here at 7am, or I use her as resistance. Chuck her on my front or back and do lunges or squats while singing a song. Lay down on my back and "bench press" her. Stand her on my feet, and sit up to blow raspberries on her cheeks. "race" whenever we are outside. Turn on silly music and dance with her. This all works for the older kids as well lol

I like them ideas because I have a 4 year old and shes really energetic but she doesnt like to go walking or running or workout with me.... so I make a game out of it and chase her or bench press her....