How do you like your eggs?

Options

Replies

• Firno
    Firno Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled with vegetarian sausage, green onions, garlic, onion powder and sometimes Mexan shredded three cheese or cheddar, YUMMM
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    UNFERTALIZED!!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Always better when someone else cooks them.

Overeasy, scrambled.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    unfertilized
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    today my lunch was 3 egg whites, chicken breast, spanish olives, sour cream and salsa.
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled with vegetarian sausage, green onions, garlic, onion powder and sometimes Mexan shredded three cheese or cheddar, YUMMM

That does sound yummy!! I like just the whites with salt & pepper fried, but I think I will have to try the recipe in this quote..
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Scrambled Eggs with chorizo!!! and corn tortillas...
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's chocolate creme eggs - YUM!!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Scrambled until totally dry (overly done, according to my family) with only salt and pepper, with two slices of fresh, warm toast and fresh tomatoes on the side.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites 1 whole egg fried in pan rubbed with olive oil,sprinkled with mexican cheeses...I could live on them!!!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I take 2 eggs and scramble them with 1 serving shredded cheddar cheese, and one serving turkey deli meat. 310 calories and SO yummy!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal mixed with over easy eggs. SOunds weird but I love it with a pat of butter!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can't stomach eggs well. They make me very nauseous. >< However, I can eat them if they haven't been cooked in oil, have been seasoned extremely well, and scrambled. That's pretty much it. Oh, and I actually enjoy eggs when they have the type of texture of, I don't know, like the eggs you get on a McDonald's breakfast sandwich or something. Yup. I'm that weird girl lol.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love eggs: scrambled, pan "fried" , omelet, etc... just bring the eggs!!
  • eatnclean
    eatnclean Posts: 5
    Options
    i love eggs..any way but poached.:noway: :love: ..even just like boiled eggs:bigsmile:
  • eatnclean
    eatnclean Posts: 5
    Options
    i love eggs..any way but poached.:noway: :love: ..even just like boiled eggs:bigsmile:
  • red1123
    red1123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This thread actually inspired me to make Smitten Kitchen's shakshuka egg dish tonight (eggs poached in tomato sauce). I love this dish - it's probably my favorite egg recipe.
    http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/shakshuka/
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs almost everyday....either hard boiled or scrambled with salsa.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Scrambled, fried, poached, or in an omelette. I don't care for hard or soft boiled.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Over easy, or scrambled with cheese :flowerforyou: YUM!