51yr old F looking for same age for support&laughs

Options
1235»

Replies

• Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Brenda and Flip Flop... we've moved over to here now so click on the link and come join us Mad Hatters:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6894-menopausal-mad-hatters

yikes on the lightening FF! same boat... LOL TOO funny!
    See ya over at the new digs!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Support, no problem....add me. I joined MFP and began exercising to avoid diabetes (I am in the pre-diabetic ranges according to my endo) and become and stay healthy.
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to chime in and add to the group. Currently I'm 47...I think. Dang CRS. Have close to 100 lbs to lose and am doiing it (been at it since Jan) but it's a sloooooow process. and don't even get me started on the menopause issues . ;/
  • Snooozie
    Options
    okay everyone... LAST CALL before closing this topic...

We've moved all of us into our own group called the Menopausal Mad Hatters... so if you're interested in joining the group, please click on the link

:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6894-menopausal-mad-hatters

please DO NOT post anything here as the topic will be closed shortly, but would love to see anyone else join us over at the Mad Hatters.. it's open to everyone with a sense of humour.. and a hot flash.... LOL (ok.. just a sense of humour)

Thanks to everyone who responded!
  • mercinursi
    mercinursi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this group. I am 53 and have always had a weight problem. I am determined to lose weight this time and I know I need support to do it. I have my family but with five kids there is always food around that I should indulge in. So please friend me and give me some adult relief and support!
  • mercinursi
    mercinursi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Deleted cause it was a duplicate post.
  • Huntress52
    Huntress52 Posts: 12
    Options
    So seriously.. Some one start a group called Mentalpausal mad hatters! LOL
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Huntress52
    Huntress52 Posts: 12
    Options
    i am also very new here and new to navigating the computor, , I am intrested in first group who wants to call themselfs Mentalpausal mad hatters. Please spell it out for me as to where to find group. thanks so much..
  • Lindawoj1
    Lindawoj1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Pick me to be your friend. I'm 51 and new here too. We can work together and hopefully lose some weight. With a few laughs too.
  • Lindawoj1
    Lindawoj1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'd join that. Menopause has wrecked havoc on me.
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    bump
  • Snooozie
    Options
    SO sorry Huntress and Linda ....

I don't know how to close this topic so I keep forgetting to come back and check it........ we DID start a group because so many women came in around our age and said yaaa let's make a group LOL.. It's called the Menopausal Mad Hatters.. and we start a new topic in the group every day so we dont have to scroll thru a couple of hundred posts every day..

You're all absolutely welcome to come on and share some laughs and get a whole lot of support and encouragement! Here's the link to today's topic.. once you're there you can flip back thru the past two days posts if you'd like to catch up lol!! or just laugh a lot reading them!

Heres the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6894-menopausal-mad-hatters

:bigsmile:
  • Bwalton79
    Bwalton79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! glad to meet you! I hope we can be friends! Good Luck!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Welcome! glad to meet you! I hope we can be friends! Good Luck!

Just saw this B... but since you're already at the Hatters.. .see ya there!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    im not in my 50's but you all seem like super fun! add me if you like! i'd love to join a Mad Hatter's club. LOL!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    OMG Snoozie! I didn't realize there where so many women on here with the same issues. This is awesome! I want to be friends with everybody. I just turned 55 and I'm struggling to lose the weight. so far, nothing has worked for me but, I haven't given up. Last month I purchased an eliptical trainer and I'm up to 30 minutes a day sometimes twice a day. And, I've just added Sensa to my routine. But, just can seem to lose the weight. Well it's only been a month, and my husband tells me that the fat is turning to muscle and muscle weights more. I guess that's better than nothing. Besides, I am getting a kick out of havinga tighter butt these days. It's not bouncing three times to every step I make. LOL! I wish everyone the best on this journey. Would love to encourage and share tips. Have a great day!:flowerforyou: