Did you see any change after of one month?

Options
13»

Replies

• MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    I've definitely seen changes! When I go to measure my waistline, I can't even stick out my stomach to match what I was before I started at on this site.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Today is my 30th day on MFP!!!

5'2.5" tall
    Body Shape: pear

SW: 146
    CW: 138
    GW: 125

2.5" off my bust (36" to 34.5") ----> Kind of a bummer, but what are you gonna do?
    3" off my waist (31" to 28") ----> :D
    2.5" off my hips (39.5" to 37') ----> Muffin top is on its way out!!!
    Nothing off my thighs ----> Still a stubborn 25" and holding, LOL.

All my pants from last year fit again...guess I defied genetics and shrank my booty. ;)

All of this in 30 days, just staying below my net calorie goals (with a few cheat days here and there) and breaking a sweat for AT LEAST 30 minutes every day. Oh, I usually eat back roughly half of my exercise calories on most days (hence I go by net calories), but it varies.

Best of luck to you in achieving all of your goals. :)
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I lost 17 pounds in the first 30 day. I also noticed that my pants aren't as tight. My husband and kids can see a difference.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Once you believe in what you are doing will work, then it will work. It is mostly mental.

I use a self-understood postulate which i call The Law of Dwelling: THAT WHICH YOU MENTALLY DWELL ON MOST, GROWS.

So, when your thought dwells on losing wait and are convince of it and no longer doubt it, that thought about losing increses and definitely you will eventaully see it in your body. Nothing usually stops a Law that works all the time.

It is a tough road to change the way one thinks. Change is not simple or easy, no matter what the Liar Obama says, Often times it hurts deeply and it takes a mighty struggle to get out of a wrong way of eating and living.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    first month i lost 9 pounds and a lot of inches, however, when i look in the mirror i can't see any change in my body.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Once you believe in what you are doing will work, then it will work. It is mostly mental.

I use a self-understood postulate which i call The Law of Dwelling: THAT WHICH YOU MENTALLY DWELL ON MOST, GROWS.

So, when your thought dwells on losing wait and are convince of it and no longer doubt it, that thought about losing increses and definitely you will eventaully see it in your body. Nothing usually stops a Law that works all the time.

It is a tough road to change the way one thinks. Change is not simple or easy, no matter what the Liar Obama says, Often times it hurts deeply and it takes a mighty struggle to get out of a wrong way of eating and living.
    ^^^I don't want to be ugly, and I still want us to be friends here on MFP...but this is not a political forum. Bringing your personal politics into an otherwise wonderful message of hope really muddied the waters. Let's all try to stay focused on the real message here...how we can all work together to share our experience, strength and hope to stay healthy and happy. :)
  • sazzydee1
    sazzydee1 Posts: 55
    Options
    I lost 7 pounds and need to go shopping for more trousers! I am down to two pairs of trousers for work - the others literally hang off me! I am delighted. I run a couple of times a week and do the plank for two minutes each day. This is not new exercise, I did that before joining MFP. I love this site!
  • leenabeana1
    Options
    I did take before pictures but only thought of it after I'd lost 7lbs, so I plan on taking another set when I reach my next weight goal 175! So as I make progress every weight goal I make it to I'm going to take pictures:) T:ohwell: he first ones I still look pregnant
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Saw no change at all physically. However, my trousers started to feel a bit less tight.
    Take pictures once every 1-2 weeks, so you can compare!
    I've been doing so for about 8 weeks, and my starting photo makes me feel slightly nauseous. :|
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!