How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i have two children one of each already would love some more would love twins lol.
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Have 2 boys 8 and 4 and thats Plenty, they are a ton o work allot of plusses with kids but they are allot of work to and financially pretty costly till they are out of day care
  • alikat789
    alikat789 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted 2, i just to find my guy; before i feel like i'm too old.
  • EllaKnows
    EllaKnows Posts: 19
    Options
    None! I absolutely adore kids but having some of my own... it's like such a big responsibility! Pregnancy and labour scares me too, but I know that nothing to the miracle of creating new life. Blah who knows, the way I'm going my mind will probably change as I get older. :P
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'LL TAKE THREE, OVER EASY, WITH BACON AND A SIDE OF BUTTERED TOAST

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Is babies a carb?
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids.

If I get pregnant again, someone please shoot me in the face.

I know where your comming from lol
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have 3--1 boy( now 31), 2 girls( 29 and 16) They are the best!!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    None! I absolutely adore kids but having some of my own... it's like such a big responsibility! Pregnancy and labour scares me too, but I know that nothing to the miracle of creating new life. Blah who knows, the way I'm going my mind will probably change as I get older. :P

Don't give into any pressure! You don't have to have them if you don't want to. Children aren't for everyone, and that's totally fine.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have two, one of each and i do not want anymore. only a crazy person would have more than two
  • bratius
    bratius Posts: 60
    Options
    I HAVE 3 KIDS RIGHT NOW ... 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND 1 YEAR OLD TWIN SONS. I HAVE A SON WHO WAS KILLED AT AGE 5, TWO YEARS AGO AND AN ANGEL BABY WAITING IN HEAVEN FOR ME. I WOULD LIKE 1-2 MORE CHILDREN!
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have 3 living children....all boys.

They are 11, 9 (10 in less than a month) and 3.

One of them was a "surprise"...guess which one!

We also had a beautiful daughter, who died at birth. She would be 14 this year.

My house is VERY loud.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    None that come out of my own hooha. I'd totally be down to adopt 2 or 3 though! :smile:
  • Kori18
    Kori18 Posts: 48
    Options
    I want 3 children (after I finish my undergrad.. or grad school ha). I'll have two biological and I want to adopt the third. Don't really care about the gender, even though having at least one boy and one girl would be nice.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Right now I don't want any and don't have any...maybe 1 in a few years. If I have 2 then I'm getting my tubes tied so I don't have any more (unless my attitude changes very drastically, lol).
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    I HAVE 3 KIDS RIGHT NOW ... 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND 1 YEAR OLD TWIN SONS. I HAVE A SON WHO WAS KILLED AT AGE 5, TWO YEARS AGO AND AN ANGEL BABY WAITING IN HEAVEN FOR ME. I WOULD LIKE 1-2 MORE CHILDREN!

no one can ever fathom the pain you must feel having lost your son! i feel for you!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 yr old, I'd like to have another child in 2 or 3 years.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have two...a boy and a girl...Thats it for me!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old boy and a 5 month old girl. That's it for me! (had a hysterectomy)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Just the 1 I have.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Absolutely none. I'll be an awesome aunt to my siblings' kids. Maybe I'll adopt someday, but if I do, the kid'll be school-aged. I don't want to deal with babies I can't give to someone else when they stop being cute, and the idea of being pregnant terrifies me.