How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children, ages 23, 17, and 14. At one point in time we wanted a fourth but kept putting it off...now my youngest is entering high school and I'm 40 so that's not going to happen LOL!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    i have 4, but didnt want any, but i wouldnt change it for anything, i love all my kids
    If you didn't want any, how did you end up with 4? :huh:
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Can i change my answer to zero?

seems like everybody ends up with a lot more than they want! hahaha
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 year old boy, and a 7 year old girl. This shop is closed!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Would love at least 2 but would be happy with one. Been trying for so long!

Me too..infertility stinks!
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have 1 boy who is 6 and don't plan on having anymore as i am now 39 and couldn't bare going back to the beginning again. If only they would pop out ready to go to school lol!
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i have 4 two girls two boys 21,19,17,13 2 girls are the middle two
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    None! but I do want another dog! ;)
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 12 weeks preggo with #1. We'll see how that goes before thinking about #2. I'm 36 and diabetic so it's not all a walk in the park for me.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    We have one rockin little guy - wanted two - but our first one is so awesome number two isnt on our radar:happy:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    none for me thanks.
  • Ditriplez
    Ditriplez Posts: 6
    Options
    More than one always palls, specially, if you're having dinner
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Two. Hopefully one girl one boy
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    We have 5 kids(hence my profile name), 4 girls 1 boy, they are 17, 15, 14, 6, 4 the boy is the youngest! :)
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    ZERO. Children are horrible.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have one - and I like it like that. She turns 9 next month and she is SUCH a good kid. I was the oldest of 6, so I am totally happy with my only child. Mind you if we get preggers again we wouldn't be devastated - take it as it comes.
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    we have 1, would like up to 4
  • EellaK
    EellaK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We just have our son, it would have been nice to try for another, but my health issues would make it dangerous for both me and the baby if we were to try again... All well, I find delight in other peoples babies and I'm pretty much bulletproof now to those scornful women who preach to me about how wrong it is to raise a single child... Lol, there are more out there than you may think.

I wish I were immune. I have one beautiful son (6) who we adopted, after years of infertility. My husband has older kids (21 and 25, so MUCH older) and if I had a dime for every old biddie who told me that he needed a sibling close in age, I'd be able to afford to adopt again. Ideally, I'd have liked one more, either gender, but that's not going to happen at this point, so I'm trying to focus on raising one responsible human being.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    1 or 2. My heart wants 2, but due to medical issues, 1 may be more feasible.
  • mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have one - she is almost 7. The hubby and I are currently trying for number 2! This would be our first child together (2nd husband) and his first one. I would be happy with 2... I think he wants 2 of his own making it 3 for me...lol. We will see though!