Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    None. But I have four.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I wanted two and got two. A 4 yr old boy named Quentin, and a 11 month old girl named Lydia. Very happy with my kiddos. : )
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    None. But I have 2. Luckily they are now grown, so I get to be the kid again. Lol
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    I have one, any really only want 1 or 2! My husband on the other hand would love 4 or 5, coming from a big family :)
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    We wanted 4. Didn't know that just getting to 1 would be a miracle in 2 ways.

I'm considered infertile but he's here, that's miracle #1.

#2....he was born with multiple medical issues and is now completely healthy.

I am pretty sure we won't have anymore natural children but adoption is not out of the question. Once you sit in an adoption agency and see a HUGE 4 inch binder full of waiting kids who are free and clear wards of the state.....yeah, that pretty much never leaves you. :sad:
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I keep going back and forth between the idea of not having any, or having around three. But I'm still young, so really, I don't have to worry about any of that for a while. Which is so nice. XD
  • wee_emski
    wee_emski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little boys, aged 5, 2 and a half and 10 months. They are absolutely gorgeous. I have always wanted 5 kids - lots of boys - but would be nice to add a bit of pink too! I currently want 5 or 6. I'm 26 and I don't want any after I'm 32 (it used to be 30, but I'm extending my limit). I look a lot younger than 26 (not nice young, as in get mistaken for a pupil in the school I teach) so people are usually amazed that I have 3 already! I'm also pretty small so have heard on more than one occasion that those babies must have killed my pelvis (which is true!). My fiance says we can have 4, 5 is still to be negotiated :-)
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ZERO
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    One more to make it 2 :)
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    right now I only have 1 (girl) and i WANT about 6 or 7....or 8.......... but I have a feeling I'll only end up having about 4... on the other hand my husband says hes not stopping til I have a boy so I guess I'll just hope for a bunch more girls first ^.^ haha
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Big fat zero for me. I'll stick with my dogs.

I have two stepkids though. And...er...stepgrandkids.
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have one and I'm done!! No more for this girl
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    0! I don't want kids and I have fertility problems anyway. If I change my mind in the future, I change my mind, but as of right now I'm all set. : )
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I want two or three! my boyfriend on the other hand keeps going back and forth to "he doesnt want any" and then briings up our future children. LMAO. who knows. but yes definitely at least two :]
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    id love to have triplets.....get it all done at the same time ya know?;)
  • naomiari
    naomiari Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would want 4 or 5 but I think my husband is happy with just the two we already have, so I guess we'll see
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    We wanted 6, but are very happy to have our 4. We're done.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    i have no idea how women have more than 1. I had one...and it was so traumatic, I could never bring myself to do it again.
    I think it's total BUNK when people say you forget all about the pain after you see their little face....that's bullsh#t. It's been 17 years and I still remember. stiiiillllllllllllllll .... ok, maybe natural childbirth just wasn't for me. *shrugs*

my step-son was adopted, and if I ever had anymore, which I don't think I will, it will definitely be another rescue baby.

there's just so many children that need good homes. :( I'd feel guilty if I had any more. plus, i'm too old at this point.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    We have 4 and i'll gladly give you a few of them, no take backs though!!!! j/k

4 was it for us and I made sure of it!! I love them all, and they are one of the biggest joys in my life and I wouldn't change a thing!!!