pencil test --- can anyone pass (ladies)???

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Oh my goodness --- no one????

Well, I gotta say, I don't usually look at pencils and think that I want to stick them in my *kitten*, so I've never done it.
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    I'm not taking the test. Poor pencil will get lost...
  • rme921
    rme921 Posts: 22
    I failed all around...oh well...it's not the end of the world.....yet.......=)
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    great, now my pencil rolled away and I must go find it. Guess that is a good thing. Now, under the boobs, not gonna be so good.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    stays in halfway covered .. I have a huge *kitten* ..ask my mom..she asks me all the time how I "squeeze that big butt in those tiny juniors sizes" I had no idea it was that big
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    I cant pass. Dont know that I really want to either. I love the Cuff at the bottom of my bum.lol. Mmmm Meaty :laugh:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Well... under the butt I'm fine... under the boobs... let's just say that I could fit a whole lot more than just a damn pencil. Breast lift on these DDD's anyone?
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Yes, I can pass it.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    My butt doesn't hold a pencil, but my boobs could hold like, 5 each... LOL
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612
    I'm kinda curious how many I can get to stay under my boobs...:laugh:
  • ttate002
    ttate002 Posts: 54
    I cant pass. Dont know that I really want to either. I love the Cuff at the bottom of my bum.lol. Mmmm Meaty :laugh:

This is exactly what I was thinking. I LOVE my big butt (and so do the fellas)!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    No to boobs and butt :-( Waiting for my Butt Bible Video to come.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    I was curious, so I stuck a pencil between my cheeks, now I can't find the pencil! :embarassed:
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Lol the pencil test for me is if you can hold a pencil under your breast you need a boob job!! I can fit heaps lol

Ha-ha.... I can more than one pencil case under my boobs :laugh: Thankfully though I passed the butt pencil test and I am the oldest so far at 52! I have a big round behind as well, so I was pleasantly surprised!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Wait, what?? How does this work? You stick a pencil between your butt cheeks? Or on top of your butt cheeks? Or under, huh?

OMg...I died laughing inside! ;) (@work)

OP-I've alwasy heard it was for the breasts...but I am sure I would fail. ;)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    i got a big butt, my pencil didnt stay there, it dropped to floor, have i passed? if sooo woohoo
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    I passed with flying colors! I'm 53. I believe a huge chunk of the credit goes to kettlebell squats!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Lol I have a big butt but I passed woohoo! And I felt like a big dork.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    I was curious, so I stuck a pencil between my cheeks, now I can't find the pencil! :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, don't go writing any checks that your *kitten* can't cash!!
  • lanamyl
    lanamyl Posts: 3
    Yes I've done this. 2 years ago you could barely see the penicl, Now it kind of half way hangs there, soon it will fall - I know it!