pencil test --- can anyone pass (ladies)???

Options

Replies

• stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    Not only did I pass but it came out sharpened. Rawr!

OMG, I spit my coffee out on this one!!! LOL
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    <---- FAIL!!!! But Im in no way suprised
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    I was able to do it with a hammer.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I don't have a crease to put it in so I guess that means I pass lol.
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    haha! this is from the brazil butt lift! i'm doing it right now, but i fail the test :( hopefully when i'm done i'll be passing with flying colors!
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Failed, but just barely. It was having a hard time staying put. lol. I guess that's a good thing.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Felt a bit weird sauntering off to the bathroom at work with a pen in my hand (no pencils around) but I passed.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I am proud to say I pass, not bad for a 47 year old, who has worked her butt off.

Lifting heavy, lunges, and squats - donot underestimate them
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing this when i get off work! :)
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I passed with my @ss, of course! Failed miserably with my girls. You could bury treasure in there.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I PASS!! easy peasey!! .. wooohooooo!! .. I tried sooo hard to make it stay there. (both sides). not a chance! .. WHOOP!

Something finally IS right! :drinker:

Don't be too impressed.. Now.. boobs.. thats ANOTHER story.. I could hold an ARM and it not fall out. :sad:

but for the record.. (and if it helps anyone I LOVE squats.. and do a lot of them.

This is the part where you tell me I did it wrong... :ohwell:

HA HA HA... I feel you on holding an arm under you boob.... LOL
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! I'm 54 and very happy to say I PASSED. kinda proud of that! :smile:
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the "pencil test"? Where you see if your *kitten* cheek can hold up a pencil?? I failed....pencil stayed in place. Give me hope ladies......is it possible to pass this test?? It's my new goal....haha :)

Oh wow, I wouldn't make this a new goal... Everyone's body is shaped differently, with fat or without. I think it depends on genes. I've seen some thin girls with a crease there and I don't have one. Might have been a gimmick to get you interested in their expensive butt-lift workout.

This.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I passed.

I feel sexually empowered now.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    bump gotta try this
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and I passed! Woohoo! I've done the test before (had never heard of it until my aunt told me about it years ago), and failed miserably last time! NSV for me!! :bigsmile:
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I tried this! but I actually passed! and I am working with a big ol' booty! lmao. oh MFP, you never cease to amaze me.
  • PaulaALJ
    PaulaALJ Posts: 27
    Options
    Oh, I just heard about Brazil Butt Lift pencil test a few weeks ago and I'm happy to say I passed that :D

However the pencil test (as least for the breast) may be unreliable! I looked up breast ptosis grading, it may be of more use?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Heh, I thought this was going to be about my chest and my answer was going to be....never again! Sadly...:noway:

But, since you are talking about butt cheeks, then the answer is a proud YES! Those squats and deadlifts and the running have paid off. Even though I am 51 yrs old and was terribly out of shape a few years ago.
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I passed both chest, bum and gut test! But I guess being 21 and fairly active helps a lot! =)