pencil test --- can anyone pass (ladies)???

Replies

• alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    I bought Brazil Butt Lift back in April and have been doing it off and on. I passed the pencil test right out of the box. But I didn't buy it to lift my butt, I bought it to tone it up. So YES, it is possible to pass the pencil test!! :0)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    I can definitely pass with my butt, but not a chance with my boobs.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    54 years old and I pass! You won't find my butt cheeks carrying any pencils to class!
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    i'm fat as hell but my *kitten* can't hold a pencil.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lmao ooopps i already have cause my butt cant hold a pencil but ive always had a flat butt even at my heaviest i wanna get sum junk in my trunk lol
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    <---willing to be an impartial judge just pm me!
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    good lawd I could probably hold an entire pencil case! ... off to find a pencil!
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Ah crap... double fail...not only did the pencil stay, my 7 year old ran in my room, started laughing and yelled "Mom's drawing on her buuuutt!".

LMAO!!! I love this!!

lmao thats awesum gotta love that
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Ah crap... double fail...not only did the pencil stay, my 7 year old ran in my room, started laughing and yelled "Mom's drawing on her buuuutt!".

LMAO!!! I love this!!

lmao thats awesum gotta love that

Bhaahah. Off to try this.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Okay, not as bad as I thought. I failed, just barely.
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    I passed and I'm 47. :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    I totally passed and I'm 34. Lots of running and a crap-load of squats and lunges and lifting heavy weights seems to have done the trick for me.
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    I failed and I'm 23, lol, which could be depressing. I'm not even that much heavier than I'd like. Only 10ish lb! But I think my bum naturally doesn't have that much lift, and probably never will. But I like it anyway :)
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Lol the pencil test for me is if you can hold a pencil under your breast you need a boob job!! I can fit heaps lol

Uhm I can hold a smartphone under ym breast :( this is of course without a bra. although my breasts are of significant size....and no i have to find a pencil to see my booty...pretty sure ill pass i have a kansas *kitten*...FLAT AND WIDE!!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    I'm not taking the test. Poor pencil will get lost...

LOL!!! Delilah you are so silly!!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    I was curious, so I stuck a pencil between my cheeks, now I can't find the pencil! :embarassed:

You owe me a keyboard, I spilled water laughing so hard!!
  • kendrart
    kendrart Posts: 49 Member
    I passed. And proud of it. When all else failed and I blew up in size, I still somehow had a great butt. I hold on to that darn it!

Edited for spelling :)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    I'm more of a Bridget Jones type myself... a woman with an *kitten* you can park a bike in and balance a pint of beer on.

:drinker:
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    I'm more of a Bridget Jones type myself... a woman with an *kitten* you can park a bike in and balance a pint of beer on.

:drinker:

OMG. LOL.

Okay, so I'm going to do this...where exactly do I try to NOT balance the pencil? Do I bend over and perch it on top?
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    You try to see if your booty over hangs so much that it stays stuck, under your cheek. Between the thigh and the booty.