pencil test --- can anyone pass (ladies)???

Options

Replies

• bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow never heard of this one! I shockingly passed, maybe cause I live on the stair master.
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    There's good news and bad news.....
    1. The good news is that I have lots of pencils, because I'm a student, sooooo I'm able to do the test! YAY!
    2. The bad news is that... well.... do you remember the part in Dr. Dolittle when the dog was at the vet and they tried to take his temperature?.... yeah.
    Time to buy more pencils :frown:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just heard about Brazil Butt Lift pencil test a few weeks ago and I'm happy to say I passed that :D

However the pencil test (as least for the breast) may be unreliable! I looked up breast ptosis grading, it may be of more use?

Thank you for this... I thought my boobs were kind of saggy but have been relieved to find that they just sit low on my chest wall. Seriously, thank you!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    OH! UNDER the cheek, not BETWEEN the cheeks.
    Anybody got another pencil I can borrow?
    and maybe a bit of hand sanitizer?
  • moonspells27
    moonspells27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Passed!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    4 months ago, fail. Today, after 4 months of squats every morning, pass :love:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    this thread has me laughing so hard!

And I passed!! :drinker:
    Im shocked since my butt tends to be large. My sis always said I had a shelf butt, (sticks outs so much she could use it as a shelf....) in all fairness i think shes jealous cause she was handed the pancake bottom

lol my sister and I have had a similar conversation.. thankfully I'm the 'round butt' girl and she's the pancake! :p
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    ROFL .. i passed

squats and deadlifts do a booty good
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nope! Didn't pass, lol. But now I have a new goal!!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    44 and I passed, but I felt silly taking a pencil into the bathroom at work and doing this! Guess the elliptical helps :)

Totally just stood up in my office and tried (sadly I failed). Good thing no one walked by!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I think that the butt test is mostly a matter of general weight and most of the rest genetics. I'm not a big believer that exercise can completely move things around! Who really cares. It's good health I'm after.
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 47, and I pass on the behind (YAY!) -- but at 34DD, it has been years since I could pass it up top! Definitely not since kids!

Stairs, ladies -- lots of stairs! ;)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I passed, and I didn't even know this existed, haha.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    like do you put under your cheek like by your thigh? im so confused.

Like this.
    booty-main-5.jpg
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    what the heck??? I passed on one side but not the other side.
    I'm lopsided! :blushing:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a boob test. I fail on both counts but I have a huge butt still. My butt is pretty firm and perky from all the squats though so there isn't much sagging to hold up a pencil.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I couldn't before I did Brazil Butt Lift :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Nope...my boobs and butt can hold pencils. I used to get upset about it, but my husband likes that little extra! :wink: I got a big butt and will always be able to hold a pencil!!!
  • Dragonflybjm63
    Options
    Ahh ha ha i was wondering the same thing. I recon it sits on top and DO I HAVE A LOT OF TOP BOTTOM lol
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just tried this with a pen and I passed... my butt def. did not hold on either side.

Guess all those squats/lunges/step ups are paying off!