Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Got a 'new' used car! :smile:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/

You win the internet! /m\
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    My neighbor offered to babysit this Friday so the husband and I can go out. I'm thinking a nice dinner, some drinks, and laser tag!!!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    today after 5 weeks my cast comes off?
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I had chocolate coconut milk ice cream with allergy free double chocolate chip cookies..my 1st sundae in years since I found out about allergies and it was TASTY!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants that were 2 sizes smaller than when I started. I didnt get them bc they were a little loose. Then when I walked out of the store, I got a call from a friend that I won a Coach purse.

Oh and the kid is with the in-laws and its like we are back at our honeymoon (except for work). 5 times Sunday alone.
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I spent the past weekend doing some major cleaning around the house, and between the cleaning and rolling change, I found $100!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    TOM came. So I'm not pregnant. That's pretty fuggin awesome if I do say so myself. :drinker:

win.
  • PCOSdiary
    PCOSdiary Posts: 4
    Options
    I got a job interview... for a job in Paris!! :)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Tom Came....And now I am pregnant

You see, that's what I'm always worried about! Mirena FTW!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Well, my birthday was yesterday, and a lot of my family got together to go bowling and have dinner. It was nice, I love my family.

Happy Birthday.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I was able to go and listen to my friends band practice, and was able to fit into a size 5 skirt to do it in. Great music and a very great feeling to wear something that little (ever in my adult years, heck even my teenage years).
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and bought 3 new bathing suits, and didn't run out of the dressing room in tears after trying them on!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and bought 3 new bathing suits, and didn't run out of the dressing room in tears after trying them on!

LOVE that feeling!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Well, my birthday was yesterday, and a lot of my family got together to go bowling and have dinner. It was nice, I love my family.

Happy Birthday.

Thank you.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    happy belated birthday! \m/
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I video chatted with some MFP friends while buzzed and acted like a fool, and Im still on their friends list.HA HA HA!

I'm a bit upset that I wasn't able to view this. Dammit.
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    Capris that have been in my closet for about 2 years are loose on me and I have to keep pulling them up
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/

You win.
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A friend gave me a gift of some Vodka from Germany that I like.