Chin up buttercup!!

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Well, my birthday was yesterday, and a lot of my family got together to go bowling and have dinner. It was nice, I love my family.
    happy belated birthday! \m/

Thank you.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I video chatted with some MFP friends while buzzed and acted like a fool, and Im still on their friends list.HA HA HA!

I'm a bit upset that I wasn't able to view this. Dammit.

I am too...
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I had nothing, then I opened this post! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I video chatted with some MFP friends while buzzed and acted like a fool, and Im still on their friends list.HA HA HA!

I am too...

lets just say they know how flexible i am.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

I am too...

We can't be friends anymore :sad:
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    My son hugged me the other day and said, "If you were 6 you would be my best friend. But since you are 36, you are like 6 times better than a best friend."

My son is sentimental and good at math. Being a Daddy is the best thing ever. :)
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im moving into an awesome house tomorrow, I have 3 days off work,
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I am too...

i missed this???

oh, i woke up in time to make breakfast, AND i took my vitamins. some days it's the little things.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I was told my background check was awesome and I get to start my EMT classes Sept 4th to become a volunteer Firefighter.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    My son hugged me the other day and said, "If you were 6 you would be my best friend. But since you are 36, you are like 6 times better than a best friend."

My son is sentimental and good at math. Being a Daddy is the best thing ever. :)

That's super cute!
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Old recruiters took me out to Red Lobster yesterday. Garlic cheddar biscuits FTFW.

Those are the only reason I go to Red Lobster.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My friends surprised me with a weekend away for a my bachelorette party!

And the hangover wasn't even that bad...lol
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I had large boobs in my face:bigsmile:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Awwww :) love this.

guy at work brought me a vanilla latte for no other reason other than me being me :)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i'm turning 18 next week. :)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i fit into shorts I couldnt fit into :)))))))
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Relived some of my misspent youth at a Poison/Def Leppard concert!!!! Had an amazing time!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

LOL me to .. In the same day :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/

Buehler? Buehler? Is that you braggin' again??? lol. Nice.
  • healthierheather
    healthierheather Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    TOM came. So I'm not pregnant. That's pretty fuggin awesome if I do say so myself. :drinker:

I always worry about pregnancy when TOM cums...he doesn't like to cover that *kitten* up!

LMAO!!