Chin up buttercup!!

Options

Replies

• BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    I finished my first day of the Butt Bible :)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wonder if someone will come and flag you for that one.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It's not as hot out, so I started making progress on my half marathon training plan - 8 miles in this week with 3 more to be added at lunch today! Woo Hoo!
  • healthierheather
    healthierheather Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs last week and I was hired to create 30 handmade invitation and a birthday banner, which I was paid for!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I talked to my husband for many hours on vid chat, I counted all of my knee socks (26 pairs), and realized that I can still motorboat myself.....

There was vodka involved, but it was a good night.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My son hugged me the other day and said, "If you were 6 you would be my best friend. But since you are 36, you are like 6 times better than a best friend."

My son is sentimental and good at math. Being a Daddy is the best thing ever. :)

That made my day! so sweet!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    TOM came. So I'm not pregnant. That's pretty fuggin awesome if I do say so myself. :drinker:

Personally I think this is awesome news!! It's like waking up on christmas morning! :flowerforyou:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

I'm behind by one but that's still a win for me!

Geez.............someone has failed! What's wrong with him????
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was able to buy clothes from the "juniors" section at Khols! =)
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/

haha AWESOME.. I love days like that!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I feel asleep last night talking to a super hot guy!! =)
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I had sex twice too, but woke up frustrated. :ohwell:

I logged into MFP every single stinking day last week, and logged every tasty morsel of food that passed my lips! I was on vacation from work all week, so that made it less of a challenge to start- but yay me, I did it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    TOM came. So I'm not pregnant. That's pretty fuggin awesome if I do say so myself. :drinker:

I always worry about pregnancy when TOM cums...he doesn't like to cover that *kitten* up!

True dat. Toms such a ho.
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    I had a bunch of NSV's this weekend and bravely blogged about them...some of them are quite personal: http://mandakaymakesit.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/the-weekend-in-numbers/
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

YAY for no babies!!!!
    I second that! Yayyyy!!!!!!!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Finally healed enough to run for longer than an hour! Now I'm sore as all he!!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Has to be the best feeling in the world! (minus the pain of course!)
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/
    Reading This was a positive moment in my morning. Thank you for making me smile.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I had large boobs in my face:bigsmile:
    :drinker: :drinker: It doesnt get ANY better than THIS!!! Cheers to you Bro! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    I was able to buy a smaller bathing suit top last night! I was so excited when my boyfriend asked me to try it on twice because he thought I looked so sexy in it! Not in a bikini yet, but making progress in the right direction!