Replies

• FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I QUIT FITNESS.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    what if you use low fat, no sugar added ice cream and 0 sugar fudge with tofu nuts and soy whipped cream?

Then you might as well just put it directly in the toilet. Kinda like how Jim Gaffigan suggests serving Lean Pockets.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This is true, but the effect can be reversed by topping them with HCG sauce.

all i can think of now is "pee sauce"....

Of course, the positive effects are amplified if it is applied fresh...

Guess that's one way to resist temptation.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    It's because of the hot fudge. If you skip that you won't get fat because ice cream is frozen and frozen things are negative calories.

so that's what I've been doing wrong!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    don't say I didn't warn you people!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    We are waiting for the study to be peer reviewed.

If these boards have taught me nothing (and I'm pretty sure they have), it's that peer review is of absolutely no value for studies on weight loss... :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh!

I agree with you on that! But, don't let that cause you to lose trust in actual science, as opposed to weight loss science that is always trying to find "newer", "better", "quicker" ways to get to 0% BF and the "perfect" physique.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm relieved to hear it's only while doing cardio. I'm out of danger, as I like to eat them while bench-pressing free weights.

Multi-tasking, as it were.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm relieved to hear it's only while doing cardio. I'm out of danger, as I like to eat them while bench-pressing free weights.

Multi-tasking, as it were.

pmsl!!! I had the strangest vision of somebody actually doing this!!!