5'3-5'5 females can you show me your transformation?

Options

Replies

• pinkcow84
    pinkcow84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    photo2.jpg

Started at 210 size 14
    Currently at 145 size 9
    Goal 130 size 5-7
  • kalikitty67
    Options
    I was 255 at my biggest and my pictures on my profile show me at 245lbs that was back 3 years ago. Now Im 137/140 depending on the day :)
    i was a size 16ish... now im a 7/9 depending on the brand. it was really easy to lose most of the weight AT FIRST! then getting the last bit off and keeping it off is always a challenge. Bodies are made different when they get bigger then smaller again. You can do it :)

Your images are computer generated and aren't really you. Why fake them? To be part of the group because you are studying to be a dietitian? Is this part of your class?
  • kalikitty67
    Options
    Awesome transformations!! Janae, WOW!
  • nannhudson
    nannhudson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm impressed!!! We shorties HAVE to keep vigilant control of ourselves all our lives bc 10 lbs makes such a big change in a little body!
  • Darrknys
    Options
    shrek-hulk-.jpg

LOL I like almost everyone's pics up here, but I think this wins it for me >_>
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ladies...very inspiring..im 5'4 as well. This is motivating.
  • esna13
    esna13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    inspirational!! Im new to the website and have just started insanity and this have given me huge motivation! :)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just posted this in another thread, so I kind of feel like an attention *kitten*... but here it is again :)

1r92r7.jpg

I'm 5'5" I went from 190 to 155. I do Crossfit.

You deserve to post in 2 threads! :flowerforyou:
  • hypocrisy8
    hypocrisy8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing.. reminds me of why I want to lose weight so bad
  • swissbride
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • nicole_land
    Options
    i just hit my halfway mark! 40lbs gone forever! :drinker:

BeforeAfter_zps272d1362.jpg
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    If I knew how to post pics lol I would I will add you and you can check out my pics there is a pic with 3 side by sides which was May 2011 to July 2012. A little bit has changed since July, more toned for sure. And I'm 5'3"
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    These are my original before/after pictures.. The first is October last year at about 165lbs.

The picture to the right of that is from about June/July this year weighing in at 136lbs.

photo3.png

I've been stuck on a plateau for about 8 months.. changing slightly between 133lbs and 138lbs..

These were taken more recenty after trying a new approach.

The picture on the left was taken on Friday (19th October) and the picture on the right was taken today (23rd October)

I'm pretty proud of the difference, especially as it's only 4 days!

1910vs2310_zpsb7a20281.jpg
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You ladies are a huge inspiration. I'm 5'4 started at 215 lbs & now currently 182 lbs. My goal is to be 150,140. Will try to figure out how to post some pics.

Keep up the great work,ladies!!!!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    pics in my profile....iam 5'5"
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZzzzzing!!!!!
  • stukawife
    stukawife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    All of these are amazing and inspirational. But please do tell what you did for workouts etc to get these results! (aside from using MFP). Thanks!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 38 lbs. I lost the first 5 lbs doing Ideal Protein, completely hated that diet so I quit. Lost the remaining 33 lbs doing Turbo Fire. Right now I am doing ChaLean Extreme and that is after doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and ChaLean Extreme.

Before: December 2011
    27ed89f9.jpg

After: October 2012
    C9F87E1C-A4D6-49E1-B717-4FBF9E55CFEE-24724-00000C1FF38B594B.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!