Any single girls feel like this ?

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    bodybuilderballet.gif

I don't even know why I'm laughing, but that is hilarious!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Have you considered dating women?
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

this is a good suggestion.. just ensure you tape and put on internet..
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and i feel like giving up on guys. I have had four boyfriends only one of them was a serious relationship. I feel like i am too much for any guy to deal with because i can be moody and i want a lot of attention among other things. Also for some reason almost every guy that compliments me or flirts with me is at least 30. I don't mind older guys but when they are old enough to be my father or grandfather it's just too much. I have no idea what i am doing with guys honestly and i am starting to think i will end up alone.

Anybody else feel this way ?

I am also 22. And no I don't feel that way. We are young. There will be a time when the right guy will show up. No need to give up so soon this early in life.
  • k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and i feel like giving up on guys. I have had four boyfriends only one of them was a serious relationship. I feel like i am too much for any guy to deal with because i can be moody and i want a lot of attention among other things. Also for some reason almost every guy that compliments me or flirts with me is at least 30. I don't mind older guys but when they are old enough to be my father or grandfather it's just too much. I have no idea what i am doing with guys honestly and i am starting to think i will end up alone.

Anybody else feel this way ?

So 30 is now grandparent age? You must be a dream date.

I meant I am fine with dating guys who are 30 or 35 but when they get to be 40 and up that's a bit much for me. 20 years difference is too much for me.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should take some time and focus on yourself instead of worrying about dating.
  • k900
    Options
    I'm pretty sure a 30-year-old isn't old enough to be your dad.

I never said it was. I am fine with dating guys who are 30 or 35 but when they are forty and there is almost a twenty year age difference that is a bit much for me.
  • k900
    Options
    I was 28 before I found someone willing to put up with all of my crap. You won't die alone.

:) thanks.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

If men wont put up with her crap, why would women? She obviously stated her faults at being high maintenance and needy, gender isnt gonna change the fact that a lot of people just dont deal well with that.
  • k900
    Options
    Kids today and instant gratification. I blame cell phones. If you want to be happy with a man then don't give up. If you want to be alone and happy with yourself then give up. If like older men message me LOL

:) Lol. Instant gratification is a bit of a problem now days.
  • Logsv
    Logsv Posts: 36
    Options
    I just got out of a very serious relationship a couple of months ago with my ex of almost three years and you just have to focus on you. When you are a positive, active person, people will flock to you! Best of luck, don't give up yet. Some of the best things in life happen when we least expect it :D
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I am 26, and the idea of "dying" alone is actually starting to appeal to me, and not in a depressing way. I want to get a dog.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure a 30-year-old isn't old enough to be your dad.
    I never said it was. I am fine with dating guys who are 30 or 35 but when they are forty and there is almost a twenty year age difference that is a bit much for me.
    Go back and read what you wrote.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I feel like i am too much for any guy to deal with because i can be moody and i want a lot of attention among other things.

What do you consider "a lot of attention?" There is the "normal" amount that most people would like to receive, and than there is the other the top "I don't know how I can live my life without you every step of the way"

If I become too needy or dependent on my husband, he tells me he feels smothered and needs alone time. That's my cue to calm it down. Once I calm things down, it's like role reversal and he'll be the one always calling/texting and doing nice things. It's like they want what they can't have. So play hard to get once in a while and make them come to you.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    LOL by all means avoid those over 30 dinosaurs. You're very young. I wouldn't worrry about 'relationships' yet - just date & have fun. Angst is for middle age
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm still alone. Sometimes I feel like I'll be forever alone and feel sorry for myself, blah blah blah, but then I think about how happy I am, how much time I have to do the things I want, and that I don't have to worry about anyone other than myself (and my son).

Stay single for awhile, learn to love yourself and be happy alone, and then you won't be as needy when you find a guy that's right for you.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    30 isn't old enough to be your father or grandfather....lmao That is only 8 years older than you.

However, don't be so negative. Enjoy being single! When you aren't looking for it is when it will happen.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What's the rush?
    I'm 22, engaged to my highschool sweetheart, and have 2 kids. I love my life, but do kinda regret that I won't ever be able to have a normal "20"s" life.
  • k900
    Options

If men wont put up with her crap, why would women? She obviously stated her faults at being high maintenance and needy, gender isnt gonna change the fact that a lot of people just dont deal well with that.

I don't think I am high maintenance but thanks.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am 26, and the idea of "dying" alone is actually starting to appeal to me, and not in a depressing way. I want to get a dog.

This is true for me. Why would I want someone dragging me down all the time? I love my freedom! I want a dog too.