Five random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1) I used to be a snake handler at a wildlife reserve in high school
    2) My semi-secret guilty pleasure is video games (Starcraft II & Farmville are current favourites)
    3) I'm claustrophobic
    4) I have a weakness for potato chips, but recently found Kettle Brand Baked Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Chips (476cal/120g bag!)
    5) My big toes are as long as my thumbs.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    1. My husband is in the Army and I am SO proud of him and support him 100%, but I personally don't really like the large ACU handbags/diaperbags/accessories/etc, have large stickers planted in multiple places on my car, or wear "Proud Army Wife" logoed clothing anywhere. Not that there's anything "wrong" with it. I'm just not that girl (I also don't wear logos from clothing lines on any of my stuff... I just can't do it).

Right there with you on that one! My dad is still in, about to retire, and I've always been proud just never like out loud about it. It's a job, just like most anything else (well, almost...). I like to show my pride in other ways. Such as packing up my entire house in a month and moving with my lovely husband to AZ! WOOOOOOO!!!!! HOOAH! :tongue:

LOL We personally have only been to one duty station, but like you I choose to support my husband in other ways rather than spending $60-100+ on a handbag made to match him. :huh:
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options

YAY for another FRIENDS fan!! :D Haha :)
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1. My right foot is about a size bigger than my left (And they always check to make sure you don't buy two different sizes)
    2. I do NOT have a 3rd nipple.
    3. I DO like bacon.
    4. I sneeze a lot.
    5. My middle name means, "One with noble strength"
  • waltzie
    waltzie Posts: 12
    Options
    Just had to say "high five"! I hate Zombie movies too! :grumble:

LOL

Dee
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    1. i draw babies for a living
    2. i want to do less babie art and become a tattoo artist!
    3. used to be ayia napa holiday rep
    4. mother of 2 AMAZING lil men
    5. I AM MORE THAN A LITTLE BORED AT THE MOMENT LOL
  • waltzie
    Options
    You KNOW everyone had to stop and measure their toes against their thumbs didn't you? ROFL
  • waltzie
    Options
    I have tattoos AND help others adopt babies...there's a connection there somewhere...I just can't put my finger on it. LOL
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. I met my husband when he was my best friend's blind date. He started the date with her and ended it with me (with her blessing).
    2. I have a fascination with the psychology of serial killers.
    3. I'm a fantastic cook, but a horrible baker.
    4. The taste or smell of raspberries makes me sick.
    5. I was adopted when I was a couple days old. Because of this I'm 5'2" in a family that's all over 6 ft. tall.
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    1. My right foot is about a size bigger than my left (And they always check to make sure you don't buy two different sizes)
    Mine too! I always have to try both shoes on in a pair and walk around a bunch just to make sure they dont fall off my left foot or constrict my right one too much.
  • madness59
    madness59 Posts: 2
    Options
    1. My secret wish is to move to California
    2. Prefer to exercise outdoors, will avoid the gym as much as possible
    3. My best asset are my boobs and my worst is my belly
    4. Would love to speak my mind without worrying about what people think
    5. Love anyone who can make me laugh
  • waltzie
    Options
    1. My father's name is Donald Wayne, my brother's name is Wayne Donald, and all 3 of my girls have a "Kuh" and D name but I swear I didn't realize it when I named them (Carrie Dawn, Kenzie Danae & Kaitlyn Dee).

2. I was Homecoming Princess my Junior Year and couldn't imagine why at the time because I didn't think I was even pretty. Now I'm 48 and I WISH I looked like that! LOL

3. I secretly have always wanted to play Maria Von Trapp in the Sound of Music but am terrified that if I tried out now they would cast me as the heavy-set Nun singing "Climb Every Mountain"!

4. My philosophy in life has always been that the two most important things in life are family and education. I currently work as the Executive Director of an adoption agency teaching potential parents what they need to know to adopt and create a family. Life is funny that way when it takes you literally and leads you there.

5. I always thought I would only have 2 children at most. I had 5 and the last came 3 years AFTER the vasectomy! I also have 2 step-sons, 4 grandchildren and all of my children's friends call me mom and their children call me grandma (I call them all my "koolaid kids"). My adoptive parents send me pictures of the children they have adopted with my help that hang on my wall next to my own children and "koolaid kids" also.
  • beyond_beauty87
    beyond_beauty87 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    1. I was obsessed with everything Mandy Moore 10 years ago, A Walk to Remember was my ultimate chick flick/romance movie
    2. I'm married to my best friend/highschool sweetheart.--been together for almost 10 years.
    3. The Realhousewives of OC, Beverly Hills & Vancouver are my guilty pleasure--i'm hooked love the shows.
    4 I would love to learn Spanish-- i think its the language of love--
    5. I shave my arms-- not because they're hairy-- but because i can't stand hair-- I believe hair on a woman should only be hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.--weird i know..
  • charip
    charip Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1. I can change the oil and spark plugs in my car.
    2. Graduated high school at 16.
    3. Can cook a " from scratch" meal complete with dessert in less than half an hour.
    4. Think mice are adorable.
    5. Do not, and will not own a cell phone.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1. I am the clumsiest person I've ever met...at least once a week I drop a raw egg.

I will compete with you for the klutz award. I'm lucky I haven't lost a limb yet.

Who are you guys kidding? I should've won a Darwin Award by now!
  • beyond_beauty87
    Options
    1. My father's name is Donald Wayne, my brother's name is Wayne Donald, and all 3 of my girls have a "Kuh" and D name but I swear I didn't realize it when I named them (Carrie Dawn, Kenzie Danae & Kaitlyn Dee).

2. I was Homecoming Princess my Junior Year and couldn't imagine why at the time because I didn't think I was even pretty. Now I'm 48 and I WISH I looked like that! LOL

3. I secretly want have always wanted to play Maria Von Trapp in the Sound of Music but am terrified that if I tried out now they would cast me as the heavy-set Nun singing "Climb Every Mountain"!

4. My philosophy in life has always been that the two most important things in life are family and education. I currently work as the Executive Director of an adoption agency teaching potential parents what they need to know to adopt and create a family. Life is funny that way when it takes you literally and leads you there.

5. I always thought I would only have 2 children at most. I had 5 and the last came 3 years AFTER the vasectomy! I also have 2 step-sons, 4 grandchildren and all of my children's friends call me mom and their children call me grandma (I call them all my "koolaid kids"). My adoptive parents send me pictures of the children they have adopted with my help that hang on my wall next to my own children and "koolaid kids" also.

i love your "random facts" you are definitely someone i would love to get to know-- never a dull moment i'm sure.
  • beyond_beauty87
    Options
    1. My secret wish is to move to California
    2. Prefer to exercise outdoors, will avoid the gym as much as possible
    3. My best asset are my boobs and my worst is my belly
    4. Would love to speak my mind without worrying about what people think
    5. Love anyone who can make me laugh

I would love to move to California-- beverly hills- i went there once and drove by this street called oak st. Absolutely beautiful.. oak trees down both sides of a the street.. something you would see in a movie.
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    1. I have read all of the Twilight books simply to prove a point (the point was that I would still think they suck and are insulting to women after reading them - my opinion did not change)

2. I *HATE* 50 Shades of Grey because 1) It's Twilight Fanfic. 2) It's a horrible representation of BDSM 3) Grey is an abusive asshat and what'sherface has battered wife syndrome.

3. I named my dog after Belladonna Took (Bilbo's aunt)

4. I think Civil War: The Confession is actually a love letter from Tony to Steve.

5. I *HATE* the ending of the first Ironman because it is just...wrong, it's so very wrong. There is much hilarity in Steve/Captain America not knowing Tony and Ironman are the same person.