Five random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• minibusx
    minibusx Posts: 50
    Options
    1. Im irish but live in wales
    2. I have a lil shamrock tatoo on my bck that I had done at 14 tut tut I no lol x
    3. I have a very diverse taste in music sum I SHOULDNT admit to like meatloaf lol sssshs
    4 I got badly Burnt when I was 8 and have alot scars
    5, Ive been knocked over by a car 3 times (accident prone) lol x x
    ALLLL RANDOMS ABT ME LOL X
    :flowerforyou:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    1. I looooooveeeee to watch cartoons. It really relaxes me!
    2, For along time well into adulthood I watched Sesme Street
    3. I am a shoe *kitten*!!! I loveeeeee shoes!!!
    4. I love to read books!!! Only Fiction books though!
    5. I got my nose pierced at 40 out of rebellion because I was tired of listening to people talk me out of it since I was a teenager!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    1. My husband is in the Army and I am SO proud of him and support him 100%, but I personally don't really like the large ACU handbags/diaperbags/accessories/etc, have large stickers planted in multiple places on my car, or wear "Proud Army Wife" logoed clothing anywhere. Not that there's anything "wrong" with it. I'm just not that girl (I also don't wear logos from clothing lines on any of my stuff... I just can't do it).

2. I love to wear dresses. I would consider my "style" somewhat "classic".

3. I love pearls! The first thing my husband ever bought me was a string of pears and matching earrings.

4. I don't wear much makeup at all and I hope I never get to a point where I "have" to.

5. I had the greatest NSV in the world today. I was told by a nutritionist that for my height, weight, and age (I am 5'6", 185lbs, and 27yrs old) my body fat percentage was right at the top of the "healthy" range. Me?? A healthy body fat percentage??? Yes I did a happy dance on the inside today in the nutrition center waiting area today. :tongue:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    1. I was born in a small town 11 miles away from the Jack Daniels Distillery
    2. I brew my own beer.
    3. I can quote the following movies word for word: Tombstone, The original Star Wars Trilogy, The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    4. I used to love playing on computers until it became my job
    5. I have a son and a daughter that mean the world to me.

I'll be your Huckleberry... you're a daisy if you do!

Random Fact #6 about me... I have a huge, impossible crush on Doc Holliday from Tombstone
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am missing 1/3 my left arm

I am a conspiracy theorist

Only human on earth without smartphone

I adore elephants

I am scared of the dark still

You are not the only one who doesn't own a smartphone... I don't either. It took me forever to get a slidy phone.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1. im not graceful
    2. i suck at spelling and grammer
    3. my hair color is natural and i hate it
    4. i couldnt live without sex or music
    5. i dont have an accent
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    1) I went skydiving once
    2) most people have no idea I have 2 tattooes
    3) I come from a abusive family
    4) I'm in denial about my mild OCD
    5) I match my makeup according to what I'm wearing (based on my standards and what I think goes) LOL!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    1. I am a native Californian, and miss it there everyday.
    2. My grandmother is my soulmate, and I don't believe everyone's soulmate is someone they are in a romantic relationship with, just someone who really gets the REAL you.
    3. I am 25 and am afraid I will never be happy with my life because I still don't know what to do with it.
    4. I am engaged and my mother doesn't know.
    5. I think about breaking up with my fiance everyother week, but stay because of his family, and because I am afraid I will end up alone due to bad karma.

Sorry to air all my dirty laundry, but that's what's on the brain folks!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    1. I have three tattoos.....a Dallas Cowboys star with a 22 in the center of it, a sillouette of a running girl with 26.2 underneath, and 5 shamrocks with the lyrics "Didn't know how much I missed you"

2. At 39 years old I still love New Kids on the Block and I'm not ashamed of it. I also still want to marry Donnie Wahlberg. :p~~

3. I'm deeply in love with someone I can't have. *sniffle*

4. I want to write a novel

5. I'm afraid of cows

Bonus fact: If I can't marry Donnie Wahlberg, I'll settle for Adam Levine. :)
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    This is going to require some thinking I suppose...

1. I cry freely at the television/movie theater screen whenever there is even a tiny tear jerker moment. I'm a softie. :blushing:

2. I play with my hair so much I annoy myself. It's been a habit since I was little and since I still have long hair, well...

3. Met my husband skydiving (no, not in the air, on the ground, people) and I've been dying to get back in the air ever since I started my AFF progression and haven't had money to jump. :sad: Meanwhile, my husband jumps out of planes for work on the regular, which makes me jealous.

4. While I'm a music teacher now, I've always thought I would make an excellent criminal lawyer. So does my family. They've been pushing the issue recently, lol. (Can't really afford law school right now! LOL). I am a HUGE Law and Order: SVU buff. Olivia Benson is my idol :love:

5. I would much rather hang with the guys and BS and drink beer on most occasions. Still miss my guy friends from college and none of them live near me anymore. :frown:
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1. I have double jointed thumbs
    2. I didn't understand/experience unconditional love until the birth of my children (and its they way I love them, not the other way around)
    3. I met my husband on E-harmony
    4. When I was an early teenager I lived in a small community near the AZ/UT border without TV, Radio, or Phone access. I read a LOT. I still have a ridiculous amount of triva knowledge in my head as a result
    5. I learned how to use a computer to type my school work in the early 80s (around age 6) just so I could use spell check. I still can't spell very well
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    1. I am ferociously stubborn
    2. I can seriously take a beating/pain
    3. I hate heights but am not afraid of any animal other than sharks and crocs
    4. I am too empathetic, and can put myself in someone elses shoes too deeply
    5. I love physics, but wish I was a lot smarter so I could grasp more of it.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    1 - I am named after an 18th century mathematician, astronomer named Benjamin Banneker

2- I perform in community theater shows

3 - I sing in my church's praise team.

4 - I love the show Cake Boss

5- I met my future wife as kids (but didn't know her really well) because I grew up going to the same church as her aunt. We connected about 25 years later on Facebook.
  • hrtoftx
    hrtoftx Posts: 32
    Options
    1. Im a mother that will kick your *kitten* if you hurt my kids....even though they are 29 and 25!!!!!!!
    2. Im more in love with my hubby, high school sweetheart, today then I was the day we married, 30 years ago!!
    3. Im afraid to hang my arm or leg off the bed at night...thanks to a movie I saw years ago about trolls coming up from the fireplace, grabbing your arm or leg and dragging you down the fireplace.
    4. I LOVE football.....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
    5. Im obsessed with getting fit and healthy......too much as my family says.
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    1. I'm an obsessive reader of fora and comment sections, but I rarely participate.

2. I am completely unable, even after years of reading "good books" to identify books that are badly written. Dan Brown seemed ok to me. My literary friends might throw me under the bus for that one.

3. I am an obsessive purchaser of DIY books, craft books, and garden books.

4. I love Lowes and Home Depot. I love buying the items to do DIY projects that I never actually do.

5. I daydream in prose. I don't visualize things, I tell myself stories.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    1. My husband is in the Army and I am SO proud of him and support him 100%, but I personally don't really like the large ACU handbags/diaperbags/accessories/etc, have large stickers planted in multiple places on my car, or wear "Proud Army Wife" logoed clothing anywhere. Not that there's anything "wrong" with it. I'm just not that girl (I also don't wear logos from clothing lines on any of my stuff... I just can't do it).

Right there with you on that one! My dad is still in, about to retire, and I've always been proud just never like out loud about it. It's a job, just like most anything else (well, almost...). I like to show my pride in other ways. Such as packing up my entire house in a month and moving with my lovely husband to AZ! WOOOOOOO!!!!! HOOAH! :tongue:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

I adore elephants

You are not the only one who doesn't own a smartphone... I don't either. It took me forever to get a slidy phone.

LOL!! I still have a flip phone!
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    1. I was born on 7/7/70 at 7:17 am - the temperature that day was 107 degrees. (yes, 7 is my lucky number)
    2. I have over 300 pairs of shoes. When nothing else fits, shoes almost always do!
    3. I always said I would never, ever have kids. I have 5. Be careful what you say never to.
    4. I working in Human Resources and have become very cynical of people. I almost never believe them.
    5. My maiden name is Large. Yes, Large. Like a size.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

I adore elephants

LOL!! I still have a flip phone!

I knew I wasn't alone in this work. I still use my flip phone and T9 to text.

Facts
    1. I pick up on people emotions (it sucks)
    2. I can shake my eyes really fast
    3. I watch cartoons even when my kids aren't home
    4. I have VERY vivid dreams
    5. I'm married to my best friend
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    1. I like airplane food lol (My Sister thinks it's disgusting!)

2. I love traveling and have been in a plane numerous times but I'm scared of flying (lol I know weird, huh!?)

3. I love animals! But I'm so scared of creepy crawlies or flying insects etc roaches are the worst they freak the **** outta me!!! So do moths!!

4. I wish I had a time machine haha - I could go back and fix the mistakes I made

5. I love December and January! Summer/Christmas/New Years :D That's the only time I drink alcohol too, I drink Sauvignon Blanc on a glass on Christmas and 2 at the most on New Years Eve/New Years