Five random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    1) I spent every summer in Italy with my granparents growing up
    2) I enjoy working with my hands; I built an 800 sq. ft. deck, rebuilt cabinets, frame and sheetrock walls, etc - I also knit and crochet.
    3) I graduated law school at 23
    4) I'm a total clutz. I fall just walking down the street for no reason
    5) I collect candles in odd shapes (like bears, turtles, castles)
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    1. I play the banjo.
    2. When I'm overthinking something I chew my bottom lip.
    3. I used to want to grow up to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (delusions in the grandeur of prostitution).
    4. When I eat- I eat one food at a time and can't move on to the next until the first is finished (a habit I'm trying to break).
    5. I very (very) rarely brush my hair. Washed, yes- brushed, no.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    :grumble:
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    1) I'm more than slightly obsessed with zombies.
    For this, I'll forgive your bacon heresy.

Thank you, and I almost spit liquid on my keyboard @ bacon heresy.
    One of my rare moments of comedic genius, lol!
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    1. I have murphy's law type luck;(e.g. walked into bank robbery while sneaking a break from work and ofcourse got reprimand cause my boss didnt believe me ; and got caught having sex at park at night and had to runfrom cops naked thru downtown while there was a mardigras type festival- but was drunk so.):drinker:

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE black and white Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock epsiodes (so dramatic with no gore and true suspense.)

3. I laugh at myself more than at people; but i still laugh at people. So i think thats fair.

4. addicted to sunglasses and lip gloss. cannot pass either without purchase.:flowerforyou:

5. im sounding like my parents and it lets me know i finally understand some things.:happy:
    :wink: Im so enjoying you replies too.
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    3. When I took my SATs in high school, I got tired of reading the questions and answers, so I wrote A, B, C, D on the sides of my pencil...and then rolled it and wrote down whatever answer it landed on. I scored a 1510.

ok I call BS. Really??
  • MrsT0fu
    MrsT0fu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1. I live in a yurt.

2. I keep bees and don't wear a bee suit.

3. I spin yarn.

4. I can kill, pluck and dress a chicken all by myself.

5. I want to learn to graffiti.

That is really cool.

As for me:

1.I am the oldest of six brothers and sisters (4 boys, 2 girls, all home births.)

2. My middle name was designed as an acronym.

3. I got married at 22.

4. I love learning foreign languages. ( I can speak/read/write some Spanish, I know phrases in several languages, and I can read a little Hebrew.)

5 My first best friend was born on my due date.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    1. I play the banjo.
    2. When I'm overthinking something I chew my bottom lip.
    3. I used to want to grow up to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (delusions in the grandeur of prostitution).
    4. When I eat- I eat one food at a time and can't move on to the next until the first is finished (a habit I'm trying to break).
    5. I very (very) rarely brush my hair. Washed, yes- brushed, no.

Is your name Rachel? Good Lord, I could've written that whole thing myself! I'm just starting to be conscious of eating something different every few bites, because apparently people have noticed that I do that. :ohwell:
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    3. When I took my SATs in high school, I got tired of reading the questions and answers, so I wrote A, B, C, D on the sides of my pencil...and then rolled it and wrote down whatever answer it landed on. I scored a 1510.

ok I call BS. Really??

I swear. I still have the result scores letter they sent.
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    1) I am PETRIFIED of mosquito's in the dark. I'm fine if I can see them but that buzzing and I don't know where it is....*shiver*

2) I have a bazillion freckles/moles/beauty marks all over my body - I have a design of them that looks like the "Big Dipper" on my tummy

3) I'm a HUGE clutz - It's legit too, I hurt myself all of the time. One time I stopped my bike and "forgot" to put my foot on the ground so I just fell.

4) I can sleep soundly in the bathtub filled with warm bubbly water - like full on sleeping

5) I love reading gory gruesome disturbing books. BUT I also like reading semi-erotic books too. and tween books like Hunger games. Ok I just love reading reading
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    1. I have a third nipple

Pics or you're lying.

this ^^^

i'm taking a picture when I get home.

I need to see this.

^^^^^^ agreed! will have to keep watching this thread!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    MY GRANDKIDS ARE THE JOY IN MY HEART, I HAVE SEEN GHOSTS, SPIRITS, I HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE TWICE, I LOVE NCIS, AND I HATE GETTING OLD.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1. my last name is 18 letters long
    2. I have two degree and working on my third
    3. I HATE scary movies
    4. I have to drink hot tea in the morning to wake me up and evening to calm me down
    5. my job is 24/7
  • crzypurplechick
    Options
    1. I have been bungle jumping and cliff diving but I'm afraid of heights
    2. I have a twin sister
    3. I was published when I was 16.
    4. I have purple tinted hair
    5. I have three tattoos
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    1. I do crosswords in pen
    2. I have to sleep with a fan on
    3. I never watch the news
    4. I am completely obsessed with Alexander Skarsgard
    5. I eat dessert before my main meal
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    1. I am constantly moving some part of my body, even if it is only tapping my foot. This even happens while I sleep.
    2. My constant movement drives my hubby nuts but, he loves me anyway.
    3. I hate disorder, am always trying to organize something (even had trouble deciding which fact should go first)
    4. I hate wrinkles in my bed sheets.
    5. I have beautiful flower gardens
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1. I lived in Greece for 5 years when I was younger, and my father is the president of a village with a total population ~ 20 people

2. I love Agatha Christie (Poirot is my favorite!)

3. I only shave if I have to wear a bathing suit or skirt

4. I was proposed to in a car on the highway doing 80 mph - we've been married for 11 years!

5. The birth of my kids was super easy - 3 pushes for the first and 1 push for the second - my ob thought I should have more, but I'm done.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    1) Believe it or not, I'm not mexican, since 99% of people I meet think I am.. :grumble:
    2) I adore guinea pigs and dogs, but only own a cat right now. It's alright, she's basically a puppy.
    3) Marine biology is my passion.
    4) I'm a pretty swell baker, hence my mass. :o
    5) I think my husband's waaay too good for me. <3
  • tcirivello
    tcirivello Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. I am a mother of 4 (grown) children and a grandma to 3 grandkids.
    2. I love to cook and bake, hence the overweight, and of course from becoming old.
    3. I live in Redlands, CA and live with my oldest son, my job is to take care of my 3 grandkids.
    4. I like to watch movies I enjoy over and over again. Is that sad or what?
    5. I sleep with a fan on even when its freezing outside.
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    1. Any movie with Bruce Willis I find awesome
    2. I hate going to sleep. Too many things I want to do
    3. Love rain and being in the rain. Thunder too, Lightning not so much
    4. I always sleep with my arm as a pillow, even if I have a pillow
    5. Crazy is just normal to me