What is your reward to yourself for losing weight??

Options
So, the other day, I made a list of things I'm going to get when I reach certain goal weight. Like, when I lose 5 lbs, I'm going to get concert tickets I want, 10 lbs, I get an expensive pair of heels. And when I reach my UGW, I get this amazing bathing suit I've been looking at. So, what are you guys' rewards for losing weight/ getting healthier?

Replies

• Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I will also buy this bathing suit that I have wanted forever! Tons of new clothes, too!
  • wyomingmama
    wyomingmama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I lose 10 lbs I get a pedicure! When I lose 20 I get a salon day, cut and color and when I get my BMI below 20% I will get a new wardrobe! ... and a hot body after 3 kids!

I have 4.4 lbs to my pedicure! Oh yeah!
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    When I crossed 200lbs I bought a BMW....
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    At 10 lbs my husband will return his beard to a short 5 'o clock shadow. He gave me an incentive, he is growing it out until I lose the 10. He does have to keep it trimmed.

Nothing against beards, they look great on some men, it just doesn't fit my husband well.

After that, my girls get to pick the incentive.... this should be interesting.
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    My rewards will be much needed clothes, a trip home eventually, Navy Ball with the hubby, and a roller coaster ride. All for different reasons, but all very meaningful in their own way!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't so much specific things since I change my mind all the time but instead its dollar amounts. I'm starting 25lbs so I'll buy something worth $25, 50lbs is $50, etc. So at each milestone I'll decide what I want and stay around the monetary value. I wanted to do it like this because I didn't think losing 10lbs justified a $100 pair of shoes (which is like 3 times what I normally spend on a pair).... but 100lbs sure would! Plus it cuts down on the frivolous spending since I have to earn it first
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Girls.
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself by being healthier and gradually buying new clothes as I get smaller. I tried using smaller rewards but for me it's about the overall lifestyle change and the positive rewards I naturally get from the change.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just hit 6 lbs lost and I bought a new Old Navy sports bra and workout pants...I needed them to make my everyday trips to the gym possible. But I still feel sort of special getting them - they are cute! At 10 lbs I will probably do something else special, maybe buy a cute necklace or something. Nothing too expensive. At 50 I want to buy a new purse. If I get to 100, I'm going on vacation!! I'm buying a bikini for that ;-)
  • skinnygirl078
    skinnygirl078 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Once I get out of the 110-119's, I'm going to get my hair cut, styled and dyed. Once I get in the double digits, I'm going to get my first tattoo! UGW = HUGE shopping spree. Saving up already (':
  • akiss4u2tam
    Options
    A more expensive Vacation!!!!
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    12lbs and I am buying myself a pair of stilleto cowboy boots that i have wanted forever.

22 a new flat screen for my room.

32... well we shall see when I get there. maybe a trip to somewhere where I can wear a bathing suit 24/7 lol
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    confidence, and clothes. :)
  • Fireheartx
    Options
    At my UGW I'm getting a tattoo, that'll be my ultimate reward and I know how bad I want it. :) More of a motivation.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    originally i had goals and treats for every 10 pounds but my big one was getting to anything under 200 i wanted to get breast reduction surgery....... take them off and put them back where they go..... then a trip to the beach
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My next goal is a haircut (6 more pounds).
    My ultimate goal is another tattoo.
  • lalaCNSbFS
    lalaCNSbFS Posts: 83
    Options
    When i lose 10 lbs i will buy this blue trefoil Adidas hoodie that i eyed a while ago.At 15 lbs i will get bangs and a new haircut.At 20 lbs i will buy a new pair of pumps. At 25 lbs lost i will get a new smartphone. At 30-35 lbs lost i will fit into my old clothes and that is going to be the best reward ever:P
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    Everytime I lose 5 pounds, I am going to buy myself a new dress, shirt, pants, etc.
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    When I crossed 200lbs I bought a BMW....

when I hit my goal weight can you buy me one?
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So far i haven't rewarded myself - due to our finiancal situation but i'm sure i will once at final goal, even my 'new clothes' are second hand from good friends xx