What is your reward to yourself for losing weight??

Options

Replies

• Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal weight...I think I'll go on a cruise with my husband. Until then I am making payments on a ring I have on layaway. As long as I stay on track I'll get my ring. Should take 10 months to get to goal and get my ring so it works. :)

That's a great reward! When I quite smoking in 1981, my husband promised to buy me an anniversary ring upon my 5th year of not-smoking. We figured we saved so much money on ciggies that we could afford it.

So, now I'm thinking I need a fund for every time I don't go to Starbuck's, buy cookies or candy or .... (fill in the blank with junk food)

You go girl!
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    when i lose 50lbs im gonna start the half sleeve i want! (pic of the peacock on my profile) and once i drop 100 ill get it finished :)
  • classylady41
    Options
    my reward is more clothes.. and my b/f sends me to get a pedicure and manicure.. once I get to 30 my reward for reaching my goal from my b/f is a full day spa .. and nice sexy night wear... so far my first reward was a pedicure and manicure... and my other reward is a healthier better life... more self esteem... that is the most amazing reward I myself has given me... is my health and my heart.. plus my 2 wonderful kids to be able to see them grow ...
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm going to reward myself by never wearing clothes again.

PICS, or it Didn't happen
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Get back into skydiving, maybe try a wing-suit!
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    At 10 lbs my husband will return his beard to a short 5 'o clock shadow. He gave me an incentive, he is growing it out until I lose the 10. He does have to keep it trimmed.

Nothing against beards, they look great on some men, it just doesn't fit my husband well.

After that, my girls get to pick the incentive.... this should be interesting.

And by "my girls" you mean..?

My 12 year old and 9 year old daughters!!! :)
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I will also buy this bathing suit that I have wanted forever! Tons of new clothes, too!

AMEN TO THAT.
  • LovesPrimes
    LovesPrimes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas! I wish that better health was enough of a reward but I'm the type that needs regular tangible rewards. Unfortunately, money is really tight. Anyone have any good ideas for rewards on a budget?
  • Marvel2011
    Options
    Shopping spree!!!

I finally got tired of falling in love with THE most adorable outfits in store windows but knowing they didn't have them in my size! When I get to the size I'm aiming for, I'm going out to buy all of the cute outfits my wallet will allow.
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    At 10 lbs my husband will return his beard to a short 5 'o clock shadow. He gave me an incentive, he is growing it out until I lose the 10. He does have to keep it trimmed.

Nothing against beards, they look great on some men, it just doesn't fit my husband well.

After that, my girls get to pick the incentive.... this should be interesting.

And by "my girls" you mean..?

My 12 year old and 9 year old daughters!!! :)

:blushing:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hadnt really thought about rewarding myself. But this is awesome. It sucks my reward is typically food. I like everyone's ideas
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Been there and done ! Restored my boobs and got a new car.
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my reward when I hit goal is a full photo shoot. a close friend of mine is a makeup artist and hair dresser. I plan on letting her do her magic and let the pictures fly
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Planning on getting my hair professionally trimmed when I have lost 10 pounds.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    When i lose my 28 pounds, I will be buying myself a bathing suit for my vacation to the Bahamas. And when I get back, fresh ink. Until then, just fitting into my old clothes that have been packed away is enough of a reward. :)
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Massages, facials, clothes, my progress is quite the reward, and eventually boobs.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my reward is not being fat haha. only joking. i bought myself a bikini and some other little things. i would love a new wordrobe and new underwear/ bras but that is super expensiveee
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Vacations and clothes and to do fun things on my vacays like zip lining.

I already hit my 22lb goal so I bought myself a new purse system...
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    clothes. Both a reward and a necessity.
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo. I know what I want, but I am not sure where to get it. I think it would look great on the ribcage, but not sure I can stand the pain.