Someone please tell me im not addicted lol

Options
124»

Replies

• MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Rock on buddy! I love tuna too. I find it weird when people see a sale and buy like 1 or 2 cans. I walk up and grab a case of 24.

Although, I wish I had the variety you have.
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lol at first I thought it was cat food...lol tuna is great and you need to stock up when there is a sale because other wise its expensive.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! tuna isn't super cheap anymore where I live...how much do you buy at a time? I usually have about 6 cans in the cupboard, but I only eat it once a week or so...
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think some of those cans look like cat food...

I agree:noway:
  • lilah808
    lilah808 Posts: 60
    Options
    I LOVE TUNA!!!!!!!! Tuna's awesome. Mercury poisoning, lol. Yeah, probably if she's eating that entire cupboard everyday.
    Always a health scare, hey? Always something wrong with whatever a person is eating. Btw, don't eat egg yolk, you'll gain 500 pounds in a day. Don't go near bacon, the salt content will almost certainly give you an instant stroke. Don't go anywhere near bananas, you'll poison yourself with potassium and step away from diet soda because the government have this conspiracy to combat over-population so what they do is put ACTUAL CANCER IN EACH CAN and watch us all drop likes flies.
    Can i get a resounding PSSSHHH.
    Enjoy your tuna, i'm jealous.

I believe if you ate too much, it could add up but *shrug* better safe than sorry. I think the egg yolk thing is more ab cholesterol than anything. I eat egg whites just to be safe. I like whites better anyways. I don't eat bacon either, actually I just dont eat pork lol I never heard the banana thing tho. I used to eat a couple bananas a day for a while. I do think diet soda and artificial sweetners are bad for you. But hey, that's just me.

Why would anyone eat eggs without the yolks? The egg nutrition discussion is riddled with disinformation.

Egg yolks are the richest source of two superstar carotenoids—lutein and zeaxanthin. Not only are they bright yellow and cheerful looking, but yolks are loaded with fat-soluble antioxidant nutrients.

Besides providing all eight essential protein building amino acids, a large, whole, fresh egg offers about six to seven grams of protein and five grams of fat (with about 1.5 grams of it saturated), which comes in handy to help in the absorption of all the egg’s fat-soluble vitamins.

One egg contains the valuable vitamins A, K, E, D, B-complex and minerals iron, phosphorus, potassium and calcium.

Choline, another egg-nutrient, is a fatty substance found in every living cell and is a major component of our brain. Additionally, choline helps break up cholesterol deposits by preventing fat and cholesterol from sticking to the arteries.
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I can assure you none of those are cat food, i dont have any cats and its all tuna but 3 or 4 salmon i believe....There is all kinds of different flavors of tuna in there, sun dried tomato, jalapeno, sweet thai chilli, garlic and hot pepper, lemon and pepper, no drain required ones in spring water, no drain in sunflower oil....and a few just plain tuna cans, they expire in a year or 2 im sure i can eat 30 cans in the next couple years. I eat it 3 times a week maybe more but some cans are smaller so i factor that in