My 1st Success Story- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Options
I finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Sunday. I got off track a few times during the "90" program so it took a bit longer than the 90 days. But I FINISHED! Finally! I usually quit when I start things but NOT this time! I lost 23 pounds on the program and 24 inches. I went from a size 18 jeans to a size 14. I feel so much stronger and so much better just about life. I don't feel like a fat girl any more. This wasn't the start of my weight loss journey though. I have lost almost 50 pounds so far total and HOPE to lose at least 40 more. Here are my before and after pictures and I just want to say that I KNOW that before picture is HORRENDOUS! But I feel like my after picture looks so much better. I'm embarrassed to share these pictures but ALL throughout my weight loss journey I have looked at everyone's before and after pictures and they have MOTIVATED me so much! So I want to share these pictures just so maybe even one person can be motivated. Jillian Michaels Body Revolution was so amazing.

BodyRevolutionFront.jpg

BodyRevolutionSide.jpg

My new program is Insanity and I started that on Monday. I blogged the entire time I did Body Revolution and will continue to blog through my Insanity journey. I would love for some of you guys to become my blog readers. Blogging really helps me stay motivated to do my workouts! If anyone is struggling to complete a workout, I would highly recommend blogging about it. Anyway, here is the link to my blog:

http://cardioandkids.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for looking guys.

Replies

• valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Keep up the good work
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • SandyVoumard
    SandyVoumard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing – fantastic work, keep it up!
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Looking great. You even seem like you are standing taller in your after shots.. You look much more confident :)
  • dnfaith
    dnfaith Posts: 13
    Options
    I just ordered this on a whim yesterday! Im so glad to be hearing good things about it! Thanks for your post and you're looking great! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Great job! I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work.
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work!

I've finished my first month and have not really lost any weight but I can tell that my legs and arms are much more toned. I eat clean but am wondering if I am building up before I lose weight. I love the program though. Like you, I usually quit things but I have not missed a workout since I started. I actually really like it. I have CST so doing the plank work hurts and I have to modify a bit but I love the program. Despite the lack of weight loss I still do each workout.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Night and day difference! Very nice work! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Huge transformation! You look awesome. Well done on the hard work and thanks for sharing.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!! You did an amazing job!
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great success! Keep it up :)
  • bklyn55
    bklyn55 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting, I am starting tomorrow and find your post so encouraging. Congrats!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Wow, you looking amazing! I cant believe you made that huge of a change in such a short amount of time. Awesome job!
  • cbrown052010
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is awesome! You look amazing. Keep it up!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look fit and healthy! I am doing Insanity and love it!
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good Job you look amazing!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Do not ever be embarrassed of where you started! The important part is that you DID start on a weightloss journey and have seen amazing results thus far in your journey! Congratulations and best of luck on the rest of your journey. I have a feeling you don't need the luck part of it though!
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    awesome transformation!!!! I also just finished BR about 3 weeks ago and am getting ready to do Insanity! Add me if you like
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Keep up the good work!
  • amylou1977
    amylou1977 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    awesome and just started following your blog
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!