My 1st Success Story- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Great job! Your before was not horrendous. Your after is fantastic. Keep up the great work! I love Body Revolution

Thank you!
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Congrats & keep up the good work! Your hard work is paying off & you're an inspiration for the MFP community!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    You look amazing! Definitely can tell a big difference.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Congrats & keep up the good work! Your hard work is paying off & you're an inspiration for the MFP community!

Thank you so much!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    I love it! Jillian strikes again :)
    You've done so well, and the difference really is night and day.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Great job....vie been thinking about this program...will probably make it my next purchase...glad to hear such positive things about it!
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Wow! Is good to know other people got good results as well!

I'm on phase 3, of the BR and have been loving the whole travel!

I've done some insanity workouts and am planning on starting the program after BR.

And you know what? I just can't wait to start, 'cause I feel so powerful after the workouts I wanna feel like that every day!

I'll be following your blog! Thanks for sharing!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    I read through your blog...you had great results...pics of your kids are really cute! Ordered body revolution tonight...just wish they had express shipping! I don't usually upgrade on shipping for anything, unlike my husband who figures what he orders should arrive at about the same time as if he went to the store! This I might have upgraded! Thanks for the blog describing your journey...I'm sure you will enjoy insanity!
  • jecsj112
    jecsj112 Posts: 2
    Congrats, you really do look awesome!! I am so glad you shared your success story because you have given me the motivation I need. I checked out your blog and my starting weight is right where you were when you started the BR. I am also a SAHM mom and need a good workout program, so I am thinking about buying the Body Revolution program especially after seeing your results. 30 minutes is doable as a SAHM, did you do multiple workouts everyday?

thanks again for sharing and I am looking forward to reading more as you go through insanity.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Great work! You look great! Healthy! ;)
  • Good for you. Yay!!! Keep up the work.
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Wow! You look amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing this!!!
  • amazing look! I just ordered this set last night and I hope I wind up with as good results as you!! great job.
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    wow, amazing!
  • tina860
    tina860 Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing results! You have motivated me to get off my butt and start my own transformation.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Looks good hunn....Congrats on your success and finishing the program...I love JMBR....
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member

Wow - what a huge difference and a fantastic one at that. Well done. I'm starting this programme on Monday (7th Jan 2013) and would love to have similar results.

thanks for the motivation. x
  • kweel78
    kweel78 Posts: 19
    AWESOME results! You look amazing!!!!

I just ordered body revolution, but have heard it comes with a meal plan supposedly 1200 cals of low carb? Is this true, and if so did you follow her plan or just stick to what has already been working for you?
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Wow you look FANTASTIC! I'm doing body revolution right now, on week 3. It's had some dramatic effects on me thus far and I'm excited to see my results. I'm a size 12-14 (pants) and hoping to get back down to a 8-10. Hopefully I can be as successful as you were :)
  • Aponi35
    Aponi35 Posts: 4 Member
    Amazing results!! Thank you for sharing....very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!