My 1st Success Story- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Options

Replies

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are truly impressive and an absolute inspiration! I'm almost done Phase 2 and am also doing insanity after I'm done. I'll be following you for sure! Keep up the great work!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Truly inspiring for the rest of us!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You def are not the fat kid anymore. You look fabulous!! Keep up the hard work.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, You did awesome. Congrats getting there & keep up great work.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...keep up the fabulous work
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    HOLY POOP STICKS BATMAN!!!! You Look Amazing!!!!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    WOW! that is an absolutely fantastic transformation! WAY TO GO! :D:drinker:
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    WOOHOOOO!!!!! WTG
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What a FABULOUS transformation!!! What was it about Body Revolution that kept you hooked? I've done some of her 30DS and I had trouble staying with it because I got a bit bored and frustrated!

Anyway, you look AMAZING! Did you take measurements? I bet you lost dozens of inches total!
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well done :) Great progress and really nice attitude.

"1st success story" suggests that there are more to come, I wish you great success for the future challenges too :)
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job, I'm in month two of Insanity and you will absolutely love it...good luck! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you look great I think I will take the dust off my JM Shred.
  • klgglasgow
    klgglasgow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, you look awesome! Thank you so much for posting your pics and telling us about your exercise...I have thought about getting that series of videos...A question: is she all yell-y? Meaning...is she like she was on The Biggest Loser?
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!! Way To Go!! And talk about motivation!!:) High 5's!:) Cannot wait till I can see changes like that:)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, you look awesome! Thank you so much for posting your pics and telling us about your exercise...I have thought about getting that series of videos...A question: is she all yell-y? Meaning...is she like she was on The Biggest Loser?

I have never seen the Biggest Loser, so I don't know if she is like she was on that show, but she did yell a lot. It motivated me. Since I started Insanity, I noticed that Shaun T. doesn't yell (at least not yet?), but is still very encouraging and I think I like his motivation style a bit better. I didn't mind her yelling so much, but I did mind her cussing quite a bit. It makes it hard to do the workouts in front of your kids.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    What a FABULOUS transformation!!! What was it about Body Revolution that kept you hooked? I've done some of her 30DS and I had trouble staying with it because I got a bit bored and frustrated!

Anyway, you look AMAZING! Did you take measurements? I bet you lost dozens of inches total!

I think with Body Revolution I stayed more motivated because there are so many different workouts. 15 dvds total. So you really only do each workout a few times before moving on. And each day it is a different one, never the same one back to back. I started the 30 DS three times and NEVER completed it because it just got SO BORING!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! & You are an inspiration to me!! Body revolution is my next video after i finish Ripped in 30! Now i cant wait to get started :)
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!!!!!! You should be very proud - keep up the great work :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! I am doing the BR right now and love it! I saw on your blog that you just started insanity. I am going to repeat phase 2 & 3 after I get done with BR (I have 2 1/2 weeks left!) and then try out insanity!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on finishing the Body Revolution! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!