Confessions

Options

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why my husband never wants to be intimate, I youst to think if I lost weight (he met and married me at my biggest) things would change but it seems to make absolutely no difference. He loves me and is wonderful to me but I feel like I will never feel beautiful until I feel like the man I will be with for the rest of my life is into me. Its particularly hard now that I get attention pretty much everywhere else wanted or not. Argh
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    I haven't even been on a date since 2004, much less been intimate with a woman. I tell myself that it's because I don't have time for it, but in reality, the woman I was engaged to at the time, crushed me so badly, that I fell into a deep depression. My weight ballooned from sitting around eating crap, and drinking beer and since then I've just considered myself too hideous to even consider being attractive to someone of the opposite sex.

I'm changing that now... haven't touched alcohol in two years, and now I'm working on the other parts of my body.

@GreySky... don't worry, someone will definitly come along for you. :smile: I felt the same way when I was 19... (though I wasn't looking for a boyfriend) when out of the blue it just happened.

AMEN!

Good luck man, it's nice to hear you taking the initiative to change. I wish you the best. Keep striving to become the person you want to be :)
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was considering getting a belly ring today...even though I normally would say no......my friend was like "have you gone mad? blahblahblah." She turned me against it slightly but I still feel like doing something..a bit crazy!!!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why my husband never wants to be intimate, I youst to think if I lost weight (he met and married me at my biggest) things would change but it seems to make absolutely no difference. He loves me and is wonderful to me but I feel like I will never feel beautiful until I feel like the man I will be with for the rest of my life is into me. Its particularly hard now that I get attention pretty much everywhere else wanted or not. Argh

OMG! You're gorgeous! He's sbsolutely crazy then!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can't stop thinking about someone that treats me bad....happens to the best of us.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ive never had a date.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options

OMG! You're gorgeous! He's sbsolutely crazy then!

You are so sweet, our friends who know the situation tell me all of the time they do not understand, and none of them have a similar issue so I feel like it must be something wrong with me even though I know logically it cant be. Thanks for being sweet about my confession despite how completely pathetic it is! lol
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    Options
    Ive never had a date.

I hope a fairytale date is in your near future, you deserve it!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    lol deleted that confession...just because it was my number 666 post and thats just EVILLLLLL haha:devil: ..:laugh:
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I have very bloody and violent dreams about people I don't like...sometimes. It also weirds me out when I have sex dreams about women I'm not interested in.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Confession: It's 4:30 AM here right now and i can't sleep. LOL.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm at work and getting paid to tell the wonderful members of MFP my confessions.
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen my parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews in over a year. My brother told me he didn't want my b*$ch of a wife around our mom says my wife is mean. My wife is awesome I believe my mom just doesn't like the fact that my wife is confident in herself and doesn't depend on my mom like everyone else. My wife became a wife in her 30's with 5 kids and a husband. She's my hero! So...instead of choosing to go see my mom, etc without my wife I chose my wife.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Ive never had a date.

Well, that should be the strongest motivation to achieve your MFP goal and I hope you will succeed!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen my parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews in over a year. My brother told me he didn't want my b*$ch of a wife around our mom says my wife is mean. My wife is awesome I believe my mom just doesn't like the fact that my wife is confident in herself and doesn't depend on my mom like everyone else. My wife became a wife in her 30's with 5 kids and a husband. She's my hero! So...instead of choosing to go see my mom, etc without my wife I chose my wife.

Way to go!!!
  • lily_bell
    lily_bell Posts: 8
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

OMG...time to MOVE ON girl!

I agree.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i've mouth kissed a guy and i'm not bi or gay :indifferent:
    thats hot

Yes it is....:bigsmile:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would like to friend request all the hot guys on MFP because I am a huge flirt but am exercising restraint.

I have one male MFP friend and he's lush and I tell him so - in fact I have told him I want to lick his beautiful muscles.

I am very happily married so does that make me an cyber trollop?
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    I wish I could quit my job and just travel the world for a year.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Hm. My confession for this morning - I'm afraid I am not good enough.

Which is why I'm always stuck with losers :grumble:

NEVER!!! Feel that you are not good enough!!!! You are who you are and if someone doesn't like it, it's their loss!!! NEVER SETTLE!!!

(crawling off soap box and back into my hole..... LOL)