Confessions

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a gym boyfriend and somedays seeing him is my only motivation to go workout. He doesn't know he is my bf or that I even exist! Hahaha!!:love::laugh:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I had my first MFP dream last night. It started out with me meeting up with several MFP friends to do a Warrior Dash...things got dirty:blushing:
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have a case of the mondays
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had my first MFP dream last night. It started out with me meeting up with several MFP friends to do a Warrior Dash...things got dirty:blushing:

Damn, I dreamt of work.....I have dream envy!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was sunbathing naked outside while drinking beer (don't judge the sun doesn't come out too often :laugh: )
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Damn, I dreamed of work.....I have dream envy!

i woke up all hot and sweaty...mercy.
  • chelle866
    chelle866 Posts: 53
    Options
    my confession of the day - not long got in from work and had just sat down to jeremy kyle :blushing: when there was a knock on the door. 2 blokes from some charity ive never heard of, i still had my uniform on and they said oh we are from *charity name*, are you the home owner or are you working "and i said "no i dont live here, im at work" then got into a conversation with them about my job and what i do and then they left and said "ok well we will call later when youve finished bathing the home owner" :noway: oh dear :noway:
    i think they may of got crossed wires!! :embarassed:
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My butt itches.

Not right now, but some times.

HHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAA
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am scared to change. I have never been fit. I have always been fat. It is the only me I know. Who will I become? Will people like me then? Will I like me then?

OMG.....this is me. I've never even put the thought together that well. Wow. Talk about an Ah moment.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I have always felt inadequate. My mom and grandma were so skinny and beautiful in their teens and I was fat since I was 10 years old due to puberty reacting to my medication and bad eating habits. My grandma was a prom queen (or May queen in her day) and guys used to ask me out as a joke because I was so fat and ugly. Some days are better now than others but most of the time I wonder how my bf sees me as beautiful when I'm still so big. I wonder if I'll ever get small enough for me to be able to feel good about my body every day and not only when my bf is around. >.<
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    I informed my mother that I don't have any money to give her to pay her back for the money she gave me to get my car registered. However, I'm going to get my nose pierced in a few hours :glasses:
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    Yesterday I was sunbathing naked outside while drinking beer (don't judge the sun doesn't come out too often :laugh: )

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go take an extra long lunch break, get a hair cut and some pampering, and go grab a salad from some where?
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    I googled Insanity Asylum about a month ago b/c I was thinking about buying it. Ever since then, I have ads on the side showing Shaun T working out. So, every couple of days I click on the ads to make sure they don't go away and I can continue to look at him:laugh:
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I hate one of my ex friends so much, I LITERALLY threw up in my mouth upon seeing her one time.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I hate one of my ex friends so much, I LITERALLY threw up in my mouth upon seeing her one time.

wow, I bet that's an interesting story.
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Everyone I meet or know has a song attached to them in my mind.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I have always had a crush on a friend, (attraction both ways) even tho I have a bf :embarassed: .. Now this friend says he wants something with me.....:blushing: woops
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Everyone I meet or know has a song attached to them in my mind.

^^^This is awesome