Confessions

Options

Replies

• mcherri
    mcherri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    confession 2---- i want some mfp friends bc i just moved to mooresville and have no friends here :sad:
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    I enjoy listening to Britney Spears.

I'll confess to liking some of her old stuff...im not a fan of the newer stuff.

Late reply, but I feel the same way for the most part. I like Circus hahaha
  • mcherri
    Options
    greyskymornin.... if i were a dude, i woudl be your boyfriend... you're one hot momma!! so dont you worry. im totally miss antisocial and ive had boyfriends.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    greyskymornin.... if i were a dude, i woudl be your boyfriend... you're one hot momma!! so dont you worry. im totally miss antisocial and ive had boyfriends.

it is true, you will find someone. just put yourself out there. even try the website plentyoffish, i have a friend who dates a ton of guys on that.
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options

I have a MAD celebrity crush on Joe Jonas! Even though, I know in my heart of hearts he'll eventually come out of the closet.

and any guy that can pull of guyliner immediately makes me swoooooon!

Ahahaha! Not a fan of the Jo bros. Does that include Johnny Depp? I can't lie, even if I am a guy. He can be attractive.
  • mcherri
    Options

I have a MAD celebrity crush on Joe Jonas! Even though, I know in my heart of hearts he'll eventually come out of the closet.

Ahahaha! Not a fan of the Jo bros. Does that include Johnny Depp? I can't lie, even if I am a guy. He can be attractive.

oh that should be a new confessions thread: who is your man crush? because all men have them.... i believe the guys that dont admit to it are the same men who gravitate towards yellow sports cars and hummers.
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options

oh that should be a new confessions thread: who is your man crush? because all men have them.... i believe the guys that dont admit to it are the same men who gravitate towards yellow sports cars and hummers.

I agree, or at least a guy they look up to. I mean hey, I think it's more embarrassing saying you make love to cars than saying you think a guy is attractive.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired to work out tonight and I really don't give a crap :)
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    i've mouth kissed a guy and i'm not bi or gay :indifferent:
    thats hot
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I tried pretty bad drugs in high school
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love half black, half white women because you get the best of both worlds: the strength and sexiness of a black woman combined with the freakiness of a white woman.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Confession: I genuinely dislike one person I've come across on these forums because they're so, I don't want to say pathetic, but I'm thinking it, regardless, they don't know how to have fun on a forum, let alone real life.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    My mom hurt my feelings a little today when she told me my skirt was too short RIGHT before I went on a first date. The skirt went right above my knees. :(
  • barbielovesgym
    Options
    I'm addicted to Monster Lo Carb & Monster Absolutely Zero
  • ndmain1977
    ndmain1977 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't even been on a date since 2004, much less been intimate with a woman. I tell myself that it's because I don't have time for it, but in reality, the woman I was engaged to at the time, crushed me so badly, that I fell into a deep depression. My weight ballooned from sitting around eating crap, and drinking beer and since then I've just considered myself too hideous to even consider being attractive to someone of the opposite sex.

I'm changing that now... haven't touched alcohol in two years, and now I'm working on the other parts of my body.

@GreySky... don't worry, someone will definitly come along for you. :smile: I felt the same way when I was 19... (though I wasn't looking for a boyfriend) when out of the blue it just happened.
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    I haven't even been on a date since 2004, much less been intimate with a woman. I tell myself that it's because I don't have time for it, but in reality, the woman I was engaged to at the time, crushed me so badly, that I fell into a deep depression. My weight ballooned from sitting around eating crap, and drinking beer and since then I've just considered myself too hideous to even consider being attractive to someone of the opposite sex.

I'm changing that now... haven't touched alcohol in two years, and now I'm working on the other parts of my body.

@GreySky... don't worry, someone will definitly come along for you. :smile: I felt the same way when I was 19... (though I wasn't looking for a boyfriend) when out of the blue it just happened.

Good luck man, it's nice to hear you taking the initiative to change. I wish you the best. Keep striving to become the person you want to be :)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I only go to the gym to perve at the gym manager.

I hope he never quits, otherwise I doubt I'll go back. Hahaha
  • creecree66
    creecree66 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been eyeing my sweets and resisting. Extra dark chocolate is so good though! Very proud of myself
    Just know, I have dirty dreams about sweets :O
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I wanted to give spray tanning a try...and let's just say I have streaks of orange/dirty brown and white all over my body. It looks pretty bad.
    In desperation I mixed lemon juice and bleach together to scrub this crap off and no luck..

LESSON LEARNED..